| Chapter One | Sapphire Skys

"Oh!" A small gasp came from behind Tommy. He whirled around and saw something he had never even imagined.
The person who was standing there had two-toned skin and small cat ears peeking out of his hair. And a purple tail twitched behind him. A cardboard crown balanced carefully on his head.
"Who are you?" Tommy asked suspiciously. "I'm Ranboo!" He said excitedly. "I have to tell Chesh." Tommy blanched. "Who?" "My boss. Don't worry. We're friends too." "I wasn't worried..." Tommy said quietly, but Ranboo didn't seem to notice. "Follow me!" Ranboo said happily. Ranboo grabbed Tommy's hand, and before Tommy could react, started running. "Where are we going?" Tommy asked, panicked. "I told you!" Ranboo laughed. Soon, they stopped, so Tommy assumed they were at their destination. "Cheshie!" Ranboo called. There was a quiet pop in front of them and a cat appeared, sitting contentedly in the brush. This cat was unlike anything Tommy had ever seen. Instead of being normal cat colours, like brown and orange, this cat was two shades of purple. "You didn't have to run all this way." The cat said, his smile growing. "I know you like it here," Ranboo explained. "How considerate." The cat purred. "Look who I found!" Ranboo announced, quickly changing the subject. "I saw. Tommy?" The cat drawled in response. "Well yes but-" Ranboo cut himself off with a sigh. "I found him, ok?" The cat nodded slowly. "Yes. All credit goes to you." Ranboo smiled gratefully, then turned to Tommy. "Ok. I want to introduce you to a friend." The cat sighed. "This better not be who I think it is." Ranboo whirled around. "Tubbo is great!" He snapped, his tail angrily twitching. "No doubt. But it's his mother I'm worried about." Ranboo rolled his technicolour eyes. "She won't be mad. We are just friends." The cat faded slightly, which surprised Tommy even more. "She'll be mad either way. And aren't you two married?" "Platonically!" Ranboo screamed. The cat faded even more. "Fine. Just know, when you die, I'll be sad. Au revoir." The cat then disappeared. Tommy was still reeling from the whole situation. "Don't mind him," Ranboo whispered, sounding defeated. "Who even was that?" Tommy asked despertely. "The Cheshire cat. Trickster. Known for rebeling." Ranboo said dully as if he had said this so many times it had become just something to recite. Tommy slowly nodded. "Alright. Finally." Ranboo huffed at Tommy's response. "Let's just go." Ranboo turned and walked away, leaving Tommy to scramble to catch up.
~~
Word Count: 423
A/N
Hello! Morining update. I didn't sleep :)