Two Hearts Form Into One Chapter 17

A few months later, you and your friends have been a lot closer to Silver and his friends. You all continued battling Toxic and Breeze and you have been developing a crush on Silver even more.

You decided to finally spend some alone time with him. You walked towards Silver and tapped his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Hi Silver."

"Hi Y/N. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out today? Just you and me?"

"I don't have any plans. Sure. Why not?"

"Great!"

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise and you don't have to be fancy."

"Alright. Blending in!"

Silver's body glows as new clothes appeared on him.

"Let's go!"

You grabbed Silver's hand and went outside.

"Bye guys!" Knuckles said.

"Bye Knuckles!" You waved and continued walking with Silver.

Silver followed you to your destination as he widened his eyes.

"The carnival?"

"Yeah! Is that ok?"

"Sounds good to me!"

You gave him a big smile as you both walked inside. Silver looked around as he saw lots of games and rides.

"This looks pretty awesome."

"I know right!?"

"Where do you want to start?"

"Wherever you want."

"Are you sure?"

You nodded as Silver began to look around. He grabbed your hand and went to one of the prize games. He gave the worker the money and was give three darts.

Silver carefully aimed at the balloons and was able to pop all 3 of them. You cheered for him as he smiled.

"Congratulations sir. What prize do you want?"

Silver thought for a moment and pointed at a stuffed animal. The worker handed to him and then Silver gave it to you.

"For me?"

Silver nodded.

"But why? You won."

"Think of it as a thank you gift for bringing me here."

"Aww thanks Silver. I love it."

"You're welcome."

You both continued to enjoy the rides and games while laughing and chatting.

You both got on the ferrets wheel when it was night time as you looked at the night sky.

"Today was such an amazing day Silver."

Silver chuckled and said,

It sure was. I had a great time. Thank you for bringing me."

"You're welcome."

It started to get silent for awhile as you looked at him.

"Silver?"

"Hmm?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping out my team and showing us your amazing inventions."

"No problem. Thanks for helping us learning about your timeline. At least this trip isn't to bad."

"I also want to tell you something important."

"What is it?"

You looked into his eyes and blushed a bit.

"I...I just wanted to say that I...I..."

"Yes?"

You took a deep breath and said,

"I love you!" You quickly covered your mouth and looked away as Silver widened his eyes.

"I understand if you don't feel the same. It's just I've been having this feeling for a long time and..." You got interrupted as Silver grabbed your face gently.

He turned your head so you could face him. He smiled at you as you were blushing. He slowly leaned in towards you as you did as well.

You closed your eyes and met his lips. Silver closed his eyes as well and wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as the fireworks started.

Silvers gem started glowing as he picked you up and flew in the air.

You soon pulled away and looked at him.

"I love you too Y/N."

His gem glows a big brighter as soon he flew around with you in his arms as a light blue trail followed him. He spun around in the air as a big blast of light appeared like fireworks and it was shaped like a heart around you and Silver.

You both hugged each other with a smile, happy to have each other.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 18. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️