The love from Above

A starry night covered the sky. a cool breeze was blowing as if representing the calm of night. A troubled soul sat atop a roof in the middle of this calm. Boboiboy was staring up into the distant galaxies, Thinking. Soon a sound came from the house next to his. he looked towards it, knowing who that house, that room belonged to.

Boboiboy (to himself) : Yaya

He could perceive some slow movement through the closed pink curtain. Suddenly, he didn't know what came over him but he stood up.

Boboiboy:  The Sunshine♫... Reminds me of her smile♫...

Yaya was startled by the sudden sound yet the voice was oddly soothing, it was recognizable.

Boboiboy: The Dream♫... I had about her♫...

It was him, wasn't it?

Boboiboy: Was it all♫... meaning less♫...?

why now? why here? but she didn't say anything.

Boboiboy: Or are we♫... Destined to be♫...

She didn't want to lose the feeling of him being close to her.

Boboiboy: Together♫...

She won't let him get away this time.

Boboiboy: Together♫...

He realized what he was doing, but he didn't stop. His body moved on its own.

Boboiboy:

"The Love from above has already ended♫...

But I do believe we can be together as one♫...

Together as one♫... 

The Love from above has already ended♫...

But I do believe we can be together as one♫...

Together as one♫...

 ♫..."

Yaya couldn't stay hidden anymore, she immediately opened the curtains and looked out to where the voice was coming from, but there was no one there. Boboiboy had hidden when she came out as he was still too embarrassed to see her, he was afraid he would stutter in front of her again. Yaya could've chosen to find him, but she decided to draw him out through other means.

Yaya: Hmm♫... Forgive me, for my mistake♫...

Boboiboy heard her voice, it was the one thing he had missed for so long.

Yaya: I do still love you♫...

He missed her, he missed the old himself, he missed that phrase.

Yaya: So please come back♫...

He wanted to but he also didn't.

Yaya: I have been waiting♫...

He couldn't see clearly

Yaya: So don't break my heart♫...

That was the last thing he'd ever want to do. She flew out of the window into the air and continued.

Yaya:

"The Love from above has already ended♫...

But I do believe we can be together as one♫...

Together as one♫...

The Love from above has already ended♫...

But I do believe we can be together as one♫...

Together as one♫...

♫..."

After all of this, he once again felt safe near her. He was still embarrassed but he had other emotions to worry about, such as love.

He went out and showed himself, but he had his old warm smile back this time.

Yaya thought he had become estranged from her, but seeing his warm smile made her feel welcome again, she flew down to the rooftop where he was. He took a slow step towards her but she couldn't wait any longer. She immediately hugged him tightly, hoping to never let go. Boboiboy returned the hug.  

They soon broke apart from the hug, still holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. 

Soon however Boboiboy turned around and continued.

Boboiboy:

"It was a match made in heaven♫...

But we just couldn't see it♫...

There was love between us♫...

But we just couldn't feel it♫..."

Yaya:

"It shouldn't be like this♫...

It could've been much better♫...

But alas, it turned out to be♫...

Much more bitter♫...

♫..."

They soon looked into each other's eyes, both made an expression that the other one recognized. They knew what they wanted, but they couldn't do it themselves. They couldn't say it themselves, so they said it together.

Boboiboy & Yaya:

"The love from above has never really ended♫...

Never really ended♫..."

They wanted to be something now.

Boboiboy & Yaya:

"The love from above has never really ended♫...

Never really ended♫..."

They wanted to do something now.

Boboiboy & Yaya:

"The love from above has never really ended♫...

Never really ended♫..."

They wanted to love each other now.

Boboiboy & Yaya:

"The love from above has never really ended♫...

Never really ended♫..."

They held hands in the bright moonlight, as the song they sang came to a halt, their faces just inches apart. They pushed closer, both ready for the next step. To finally be something, do something, love someone.

Had they kissed then, it would've been beautiful.

Had they kissed then, their separate lives would've united then and there.

Had they kissed then, all the problems in their world would've been sorted out in the blink of an eye.

Had they kissed then, this story would've ended and I wouldn't have to repeat these lines to emphasize this stuff. (And I could've marked this story completed)

But alas! The world had other plans for them.

*BOOM*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

The Author here,

and yes I am alive,

and as you can probably see, my writing has also matured a lot. So much so that I cringe too much just by looking at the previous chapter, I might one day decided to reupload this whole story. Just better written. Vote if you like my new writing style.

Now the reason this chapter took me ages to complete is because, I actually wanted this to be a real song. But I had such a hard time finding singers for it. I've got the backing tracks ready to go, so all I need are two singers ( one male and one female for Boboiboy and Yaya). So comment down below or mention it on my feed if you are interested in your voice being heard. 

If ya guys just wanna hear the backing track then tell me so in the comments and I will upload it to SoundCloud or something. But I don't think you will enjoy the track without lyrics, so please bring singers.

That is all,

Bye guys,

Author out.