adudu strikes back

5 days later ........... yaya was still feeling bitter for what she did , but we do not need to talk about the ground , lets go a little bit into the skies , Adudu's Spaceship . It was still in used by adudu . probe came into the spaceship and went to adudu.

probe : michi boss ! michi boss .

me : I am trying hard to imitate probe's accent , hopefully you understand what probe is saying .

adudu : aagh , what happened probe .

probe : baking nuuz , boboibo gone , tem fallen apaaart .

adudu : what ! , hmm

probe : vat r u thinking michi boss ?

adudu : I am thinking , what to think ?

probe : haan !! ( falls backwards )

adudu : that was a joke , anyways , if this is true then this is the right time to ATTACK 

probe : hehehehehehe ( probe evil laugh )

.                        time-skip                         .

tok aba coco-time . ( where all there battles happen ) . yaya was sitting there

yaya *sigh* : boboiboy , can you please appear from somewhere ( sob ) please come back . 

ochobot : yaya don't cry , we all are in grief because of his disappearance . 

yaya : yes but , it is different . I am the reason of his disappearance ( sob ) and I am just ruining others life since then , you herd about fang and ying , didn't you , they broke up because of me only .

fang ( suddenly appears ): no that is not true , it was all that arrogant ying's fault .

ying : oi fang , I am here okay .

fang : yes and why were you following me 

ying : eyy , I was not following you . I was just.................... 

suddenly the ground near them was destroyed with the landing of adudu and mecha-probe there

adudu : ( evil laugh ) you are going down today , with boboiboy not around I will destroy you

adudu : ( evil laugh ) you are going down today , with boboiboy not around I will destroy you .

me : I am very bad at writing fight scenes hope you will know what is going on in the fight .

mecha-probe launches 2 missiles towards them .

yaya : gravity bubble .

the missiles are trapped in a pink bubble , yaya sends them back towards mecha-probe . mecha-probe launches 2 more missiles at the gravity bubble , 1 second later , the whole area is covered in smoke .

fang : what do you want adudu !?

adudu : nothing much , I just want to destroy you .

ochobot calls gopal for backup while the fight is going on.

ochobot : gopal ! quick , come to tok aba's shop .there is a fight going on .

gopal : okay , but what will we do without boboiboy .

ochobot : oh come on , we can handle adudu and probe .

gopal : okay , I am on my way .

call cuts , in the background smoke rises every second 

fang : shadow claws

fang launches himself towards mecha-probe with huge shadow claws . mecha-probe dodges it with ease .

ying : thousand-times kicks

yaya : mighty punch

both girls hit both the arms of mecha-probe , mecha-probe falls on ground .

ying : this is the right time fang .

fang : shadow fingers .

the black ropes rise up from the ground and ties mecha-probe with adudu inside mecha-probe 

adudu : probe , do something .

probe changes himself to his normal form , as the shadow finger ropes become loose he escapes and changes back to mecha-probe . then mecha-probe turns towards ying and grabs her .

fang/yaya : YING !!

gopal suddenly arrives there and launches a shot towards the hand which was holding ying , the hand turned into bread . fang then goes towards it and with one blow of shadow claw , he breaks it . ying then gets out of the bread fist but falls on ground headfirst and loses her consciousness , fang rushes towards her but mecha probe launches a missile at him and he also loses his consciousness .

gopal : FANG !!

suddenly mecha-probe regenerates its broke arm and launches a missile at gopal , right at the target . gopal also loses his consciousness .

yaya : GOPAL !!

ochobot : yaya , watch out .

a missile goes towards yaya , she closes her eyes and braces for impact , but the impact never came , she herd a blast though . when she opens her eyes , she saw a familiar looking obsidian wall in-front of her .

yaya : boboiboy !!

me : to be continued .