mending

2 days later . ying was walking towards the abandoned mansion . she never went there before , usually she would reach the gate and fang would come down himself after spotting her through the window, when she would try to enter earlier , fang would always stop her saying that the inside is too messy for anyone else . this time their was no one to stop her , after her breakup with fang . she opened the front gate , the large black front gate leaded into the lawn . that was where she would usually meet fang , not this time . she kept going , to the front door .

ying's mind : well , just go in and apologise to him . at-least we can be friend .

ying : *sigh*

boboiboy ( suddenly appears behind her ) : what are you doing here right now .

ying : ayi , uh , no , what are YOU doing over here .

boboiboy : on my regular watch for attacks and all .

ying : um.................okay

boboiboy : and just if you wanted to apologise to fang , he is not at home .

ying : wait how do you know about it .

boboiboy : news spreads like wildfire .

ying : and where were you living till date . I heard that you had not living with tok aba . you slept somewhere didn't you ?

boboiboy : ( in his new regular cold speech ) none of your business .

ying : oh really . and what about your crush on yaya ?

 boboiboy : ( in same regular cold speech ) none of your business .

ying : try telling me , it would lower some things on you .

boboiboy : *sigh* I , I don't feel love for her anymore , its gone and I have to go now .

suddenly boboiboy disappeared and left some sparks . to  ying's surprise yaya was standing behind him , and is standing on the path to the mansion , about two meters away from her .

ying : uh.......................................so what did you hear ?

yaya : everything , every word . you are not trying to make me jealous right .

ying : ( quickly replies ) nononononono not at all .

yaya : okay , anyways you know that fang still loves you .

ying : *sigh* yes .

yaya : good 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi guys 

the author here ,

well , sorry for the late update , and HELP ME .

I just don't know how to continue this now , so the situation of discontinuing has come again . last  time it was when I released the chapter " sorry " on june 3rd . guys feel free to write your Ideas in the comments about how I should make boya have a kiss , just like in the first chapter "starting" .

author out .