Prologue

Haruto POV

Finally! The Herrscher of Sentience rerun is announced! It says here it's going to come in December 17 13:00 JST.

I was so excited I instantly ran outside of my house to go tell my friend who is living right next to me, but the moment I ran out of the house, a car instantly hit me and I was sent flying. Before I could even comprehend on what happened, my vision went black...

——————————————————
Location: Unknown

"Ugh..." I slowly open my eyes to see a very blue sky, I was thinking about on what just happened.

"Wait... Didn't I die!?" I shouted and instantly got up and then instantly covered my mouth too realizing that my voice sounds different.

"H-hello...?" I spoke in a low voice, my voice really did change! But why does it sound so familiar...?

Then I started to look around trying to find where I am, I seem to be in a middle of a forest, and suddenly I remembered something.

"Wait... If I died... THEN HOW AM I GONNA GO AND GET SENTI! I CAN'T ROLL AND GET HER ANYMORE! NO!" I shouted while I fell down on my knees crying

"Damn it..."

But before I could continue crying, I suddenly feel like I should dodge to my right, so I followed my instincts and I managed to dodge an incoming boulder.

"W-what the!?" I looked towards the location on where it came from and saw a huge golem made out of rocks.

But before I could continue looking at it, it threw another boulder at me so I dodged to my left.

I decided to run away because there's absolutely no way I can fight a golem, especially since i'm only a normal human. It continued to throw boulders at me but I managed to dodge them all, that got me thinking.

'How on earth am I able to dodge them and be kinda calm on this situation...?' I wondered while continuing to run away.

Because I know I would be crying on my knees in fear because i've never seen anything like that in real life. And yet here I am, easily dodging everything it's throwing at me.

After a few more minutes of running, I managed to get it off my tail and I rested near a cave.

"What on earth was that...?" I completely forgot that my voice changed, I was so focused on surviving I haven't taken a look at my body if there was any changes, I went to a nearby lake and look at the water's reflection to see what I look like.

?" I completely forgot that my voice changed, I was so focused on surviving I haven't taken a look at my body if there was any changes, I went to a nearby lake and look at the water's reflection to see what I look like

"Eh...?" It took me a full 10 minutes to process what i'm seeing right now. "EH!?!?" I shouted very surprised.

"T-The Herrscher of Sentience!?" I shouted again while looking at my hands and investigating myself. "N-no wonder my voice sounded familiar..." I continued looking at myself for another 30 minutes until I realized something.

"If i'm Senti now... Where is her claymore/greatsword and her other 3 weapons the sword, spear and chain sword?" I looked around but I couldn't seem to find it, suddenly a weird orange particles suddenly started forming in front of me, and a spear appeared.

"So that's the spear... But where are the other ones?" I tried to also summon them but it seems that I can't, it looks like I can only use the polearm/spear for now.

"I guess i'm only gonna be using this then." I walked away from the lake and decided to go somewhere and try to find a civilization.

- Timeskip -

I'm currently in a forest, I still haven't found a civilization, i've been walking for about 30 minutes straight.

During those 30 minutes I was also fighting some random weird looking monsters, so that I can learn how to use the spear, but it seems that this body already knows how to.

After a while I finally reached the end of the forest seeing a bright light, the moment I walked towards it, I was on top of a cliff and saw a huge kingdom/city on my left.

I still have no clue on how on earth I got here... But I am determined to find out.

And so, my journey starts... Now.

——————————————————

A/N: Heya guys! Here's (is this my second isekai story? I forgor) another isekai story. I am huge herrscher of yatta simp so I wanted to make this yes.