Chapter 1

Haruto(Senti) POV

I am now inside of the city I found earlier, and it's a really nice place. If it weren't for the fact that there's always robbery every single night.

How did I get in the city you might ask? Well that's a simple question, using the powers as the herrscher of sentience, I put an illusion in their minds that I was just a normal person that lives in the city and can easily enter and go out.

So yeah, but I can't make them do anything else other than that, it seems that my powers is also limited not just the weapons I can use. 

Well other than that I managed to get myself in an adventurer's guild, because this seems to be the only way for me to make money, because I am broke.

Now you might probably think why don't I just use my powers to rob people, well, I'm not that bad of a person.

When I first joined the adventurers guild I was only D-rank with me being able to only do quests that collects herbs, that was incredibly boring as hell, but I had to push on through to rank up and get to C-rank to finally fight enemies.

It took a while but I still managed to get to C-rank and finally start fighting enemies, I took on a clear out quest, basically I'm suppose to eliminate all the monsters in the area. The monsters are called Rifthounds.

They have a really cool name, but in reality, they just look like normal wolves. Oh well, a quest is a quest. 

I walked towards the quest area, it wasn't that far, only around 1000 meters away.

Okay I lied, it was actually really far away. But with this body I could run faster than I could before.

After finally arriving to the quest area, I hid in branches of tree, there was a camp of wolves or rifthounds I guess I should call them, just relaxing down there, there was 6 of them total.

"I'm sorry for this-" I jumped down and pierced one wol- I mean rifthounds with my spear instantly killing it. I threw the rifthound away and started running towards the other ones.

1 of them came from behind and I dodged to my left and I cut the rifthound in half with the spear. A second one came running in front of me while three others run towards me in three different directions. 

I smirk and the moment all 4 of them got closer, I did a 360 spin and I cut all of them in half. That was easy.

I also took the wolves' leather with me so I can sell it in the adventurer's guild to earn more money. I went back to the city and continued my way to the adventurer's guild.

I turned in my quest and got my rewards. Now you might be thinking on where I'm staying, well, i'm just staying in a cheap inn, I managed to make the receptionist to let me live for free. But don't worry i'm gonna start paying her soon when I actually have a stable income.

And now here's the most important thing, trying to figure out how on earth I got here or on how I even turned into the herrscher of sentience. Seeing as there is no use in thinking without any clues, I just decided to go on adventures, but first, I need to increase my rank in the adventurer's guild.

I also need to figure out how to get her other weapons, the sword, sword chain, and the greatsword/claymore.

I also have a limit to how much I can use her power, maybe I can make it stronger if I keep using it? Maybe I could make multiple realistic illusions of myself to help me fight against enemies, like in Elysian realm.

Oh yeah thinking about it... I haven't even passed Sequence: Dangerous yet... Yikes.

Oh wait i'm getting sidetracked, I need to focus back on what I was suppose to do... What am I suppose to do again?

Oh right, figure out how to get her other weapons, and increase my adventurer rank while at the same time, figuring out who put me in this world.

Well then, time to go back into doing quests, I'll also go into different cities or countries if I even know which direction they're are, heck I don't even know the world is called yet, I need to find a book first and learn more about the world before going for an adventure, being clueless about the world you're in really sucks.

So I went to a nearby library, I entered it and it was a really huge place, there's a ton of books to read. It took me a while but I managed find a book about this world.

- Timeskip -

That was such a huge book, it took me 3 hours to read that... Well anyways i'm going to share what I just found out about this world, the best way I could summarize it in a less amount of words or probably more.

Also this is the world map.

(A/N: I love you MyojoRyu )

It seems that I am currently residing in the Pandian Empire in the city of Tingzhou

Which is here.

Yeah, this is a really big world, would I even live long enough to go across the entire world before dying? Wait how long can I even live anyways? I don't think i'm a human anymore after all

Well setting that aside from now, I'm going to stay in Tingzhou for a bit, until I am now a B-rank adventurer, then I'll go to Snuba which is just below Tingzhou.

Well for now, I gotta go back to the Inn and go to sleep, it's very late now after reading that huge book, I'll continue planning my adventure on where I will go tomorrow.

——————————————————

A/N: Hi yes hello again there, so what do you think of this chapter?