Chapter 2

Senti POV

Well, everything has been going pretty well these past few days, I am able to rank up a lot, currently I am rank C number 5, I also found out I can just literally change my weapon by just putting it under a realistic illusion, so basically I can change it to a scythe, a sword, a bow, a sword-chain, basically any type of weapon, I am such a dumb idiot for not realizing that.

Also thinking about it, how am I able to use her powers when there's like, zero honkai energy, like seriously there's none. I guess I gotta add that to my list of finding out the truth.

Well currently I picked up an escort quest, I gotta go from Tingzhou where I currently up to Snuba. Yes I know I said I was going to Snuba after being a B-rank adventurer, but like, I think I can handle it going there now because I learned how to use Senti's powers more effectively.

I can put living animals/people under a illusion now and making them kill themselves, or make them brain dead and bring them back alive for the bounty. Especially with me being able to now change my weapon because I am apparently a dumbass for not realizing I can use illusion on it to change it.

Either way I am waiting for the quest giver so I could finally go on to Snuba, I am waiting outside the gates of Tingzhou.

- Timeskip -

"Sorry for making you wait Miss." I looked over towards who said that, it seems to be the quest giver's butler. "We also have gotten one other adventurer to join us just in case for this escort." I just nodded as he signal me to follow him.

I followed behind him to an horse carriage, it looked pretty normal on the outside, but the moment I looked inside, I noticed the outside was just a cover just in case thieves might come in and attack because it was a noble horse carriage.

Though in my opinion, I don't think thieves care whether the horse carriage is a for a noble or not. They will pretty much attack any horse carriage and plunder it no matter how poor or rich.

Well, who cares. Either way I entered inside the horse carriage and saw another person sitting on the opposite side of the horse carriage.

Well, nothing much to take note of this guy, he seems to just be a normal person.

And on the next to him is the noble that gave the quest.

Well, to be honest I do not like this guy at all, he looks like one of those nobles that would use common people as a meat shield when he is in danger himself, he also looks like a person that would buy a lot of bitches.

Well I can't judge a character just by their faces, I gotta have to see his character by his actions, who knows? This guy might be a good noble who just looks... Well yeah.

"Thank you both for accepting my request to escort me to Snuba, I had some business to deal in there and it has to be urgent, but the guards I have aren't competent enough to protect me, so I decided to go for you adventurers instead."

"Hehe, thank you for accepting me as a escort as well Mr. Alex." The dude next to him said. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Vira." The adventurer, now known as Vira said.

"My name is Alex von Miller, though I think you already know it."

I didn't know.

"Y-yes! Of course I do! You were the one helping us common folk a lot back then!"

Oh so I was wrong.

Then they both turned towards me, I got confused for a second before realizing I haven't introduced myself yet.

"My name is Senti." Weird for me to introduce myself not using my real name.

"O-oh, nice to meet you Ms. Senti!" Vira said and he held his hand out wanting for a handshake. "Just Senti is fine." I shook his hands and the horse carriage finally started moving. "R-right Senti!"

After an hour of riding everything is still going well, no interruptions, no bumps, no thie-

A wild explosion happened in front of the carriage. I spoke too soon huh.

I ran out of the carriage and looked around with my spear out, it seems someone has planted a trap magic combining explosion magic in front of the road... But why? If the carriage actually got blown up, then the thieves won't be able to plunder the carriage because they destroyed it.

Vira also came out and looked around. Odd there seems to be no signs of enemy... Was this just accidentally left here by someone? But why?

There's no use thinking about it. I continued to have my guard up just in case someone might suddenly jumps us.

...
...
...

Odd... It's been 5 minutes and no one came out, Vira still has his guard up and so am I, but... There's still nothing, no enemies, no presences, no nothing. I guess it really was just a forgotten trap... But like, why?

Vira is confused.

I am also confused.

Everyone is confused.

(A/n: I am also confused-)

And just the moment I let my guard down, a huge swarm of monsters came running towards us... Wait, did the explosion trigger the monsters and took them here!?

It should be fine, it's only... 100... Goblins... That's still a lot!

Vira got surprised by this, but kept his composure and equipped a two handed gun. Wait, there's guns in this world!?

He started attacking the swarm of goblins, I also started to attack the swarm of goblins. I changed my spear to a sword chain and rounded 10 of them together, then surrounded them with the sword chain and tighten it up until they all explode, leaving nothing but body parts and blood raining.

I switched back to my spear and threw it towards a group of them and then teleported in front of them and grabbed my spear back and switched it to a greatsword and smashed it into their heads, living them headless and fall down dead to the floor.

60 left. It seems that Vira is also doing great, he is actually better than I expected, I really should stop judging people by their appearances.

Then suddenly Vira turned his gun towards me, I got surprised by this and he fired. But what he actually shot was a Goblin behind me.

"Please don't let your guard down Senti." He said while still focusing on the goblins and killing them all one by one with his handguns.

I just nodded and thanked him then continued killing the goblins until the last one with the help of Vira.

- Timeskip -

After killing the final one, I thanked Vira once again as he said no problem, we both went back to the horse carriage and saw the noble, he thanked us both a lot and said he will double the rewards because of the huge amount of enemies we fought.

Oh and yes I also collected the goblin ears so I can sell them and get money, I gave the half to Vira but he kept declining, but for me, declining is not an option, so I forced it into his backpack.

He finally gave up and accepted it.

Then the horse carriage continued it's journey towards Snuba.

A few hours later, we're finally here, the noble then gave us our reward, 300 gold. He really doubled it huh.

Vira bowed and said thank you, I just said thank you and left to find an Inn, after that I headed towards the adventurer's guild and found out I had already ranked up to B-rank number 10.

Well then, after that I headed back to the Inn and ate dinner there, then asked how much is for a few days for the Inn.

1 silver for one night... Okay then. I gave him 1 gold coin and that was a total of 10 nights.

"Alright, your room number is 69." I swear does the Author have some type of obsession to this number? He even made the room of the character of his other isekai fanfic 69.

(A/n: Mayhaps-)

Well anyways, I head to my room and laid down on the bed.

I wonder what adventures await me in the near future?

——————————————————

A/n: Hi yes hello there again, so what do you think of this chapter?