"Crazy jealous boyfriend"

Han: Okay..what is it..?

Felix: well...Luna..she..

Han: spit it out already!!

Felix: Luna tried to break me and Hyunjin up of course that didn't work but maybe she is trying to get with Minho because well I mean..Maybe she still wants to be in hyunjins life...so she will use Minho...

Han: oh...

Felix: but pretend like I never said anything and don't tell Minho, most likely he would think your just a crazy jealous boyfriend..

Han: well true, but what if Luna..does win him over..?

Felix: that's ridicules he loves you a lot plus..you guys have "done it" SO many times ahahah

Han: okay shut up now.

Felix: okay okay but you are gonna have to trust him maybe be "friends" with Luna and try to find out some things!

Han: you know what you are right, ima go find Minho and try to figure things out but thank you so much Felix

*After the whole conversation Han then went looking for Minho and he found him in the library..with Luna*

Han: Minho!

Minho: Oh Han hi

Han: well umm hi?

*Han looks Luna while saying that*

Luna: oh hi I am Luna!

Han: hm hi Luna

Minho: Hannie I missed you...you ditched me smh

Han: sorry sorry I went to talk to Felix

*Luna then reacts really fast when Han said Felix's name*

Luna: umm are you and Felix friends ahah..?

Han: actually we're brothers

Luna: WHAT?!

Han: surprising huh?

Luna: w-well yeah..

Han: what anything he knows about you ?

Luna: n-no

Han: ha okay then

Minho: ANYWAY, Han can we go out later?

Luna: Can I join!? I mean if it's okay with you guys of course

Minho: Actually-

Han: Of course you can come, besides I might bring mark with me it could be like a group hang out ahah

Minho: Han can I talk to you... privately

Han: Of course!

Luna: okay then meet you guys later!!

Han: okay bye!

Minho pulls Han to an empty classroom

Minho: What the hell Han!

Han: Excuse me?!

Minho: I was trying to take you out on a date I have for a while but you keep canceling or bringing friends it's like you don't even wanna go on a date with me anymore..Actually do you even wanna be with me or do you just regret it? You keep bailing on me saying you're busy, but of course you have time for mark huh?! And on top of that you wanna keep our relationship a secret it's like you're embarrassed to be with me!!

Han: Minho..I-

Minho: you know what..do you even love me?!

Han: How could you even ask that?! I keep canceling because I actually try to study and get good grades for you to make you proud! And I keep bringing friends because I feel that it would be awkward if we are alone because I have never dated..before okay! And I found a friend that I finally can trust and I don't ALWAYS spend time with him and I know I don't want anyone to know but that's because I am scared okay I am scared that if they know I am dating you they might try to break us up or maybe even say mean stuff about me!!! But I love you with my whole heart, I can't believe you really asked me that Lee Minho.