A U R A D O N

Gold's dress above 👆🏻

It was family day at Auradon, and excitement was in the air. The courtyard and garden was brimming with kings and queens and princes and princesses, all royalty.

Ben was talking with his parents, and other royalty, but discreetly looking out for someone very special. His face brightened when he saw her.

The VKs entered the courtyard garden, very awkward and unsure. They have never been to something like this before, and they were not sure how things would turn out.

Evie and the boys went towards the chocolate fountain, eating strawberries and salty choco pieces. Shane pulled Mal towards him.

"What are you doing ?" giggled Mal, something she has never done.

Shane smiled, "Let's meet my parents, shall we ?"

Mal looked at him, "Are you sure ? I mean, I am a villain, and-"

"You are not a villain, Mal. You are a villain kid, there's a difference. You are nothing like your mother. And I'm sure, my parents would feel the same.." said Shane, looking deep into Mal's eyes.

Mal sighed, "Fine. But if things go wrong, it's your fault.."

Shane laughed, "Whatever you say, my lady.."

Gold looked around her. Ben came and hugged her from behind.

"Hey blondie.."

Gold laughed, "Hey cringey.."

"Ahh things I would give to see you smile.." said Ben, dreamily.

Gold scoffed-laughed, "Ooookay loverboy.."

Ben pulled her hand, "Hey, let's meet our parents.."

"What ? I mean, they would freak out, Ben, and I don't want to-" said Gold.

"Goldie, chill. They'll love you." said Ben, smiling at the blonde.

They walked over to Belle and Adam. They both looked at the couple with wide eyes.

"Mom, Dad, meet Gold. My girlfriend.." said Ben, smiling, with Gold awkwardly smiling at them.

Belle and Adam looked at them in disbelief, making Gold uncomfortable. Belle cleared her throat, and Adam adjusted his glasses.

"Um, that's good, son." said Adam.

"Yes, she's a lovely young lady, I hope.." said Belle.

"She is." grinned Ben, looking at the girl beside him.

As Belle and Adam walked away, Ben looked at Gold. She let out a breath.

"Oh hell, that was scary.." said Gold.

"Oh yeah, so scary.." teased Ben, laughing.

Gold looked at him and playfully pushed him. Ben laughed at her, and taking a deep breath.

"Hey blonde beauty..?"
"Yeah.."
"I want you to meet two people.."
"Who ?"
"You'll see.."

Ben was nervous. He knew what he was doing, and it scared him. It scared him that he didn't know what the consequences of this would be. It scared him that he didn't know how Gold would react if she knew the truth..

The couple came towards an older couple.

"Gold, I want you to meet Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene of Kingdom Corona."

Gold looked up at the elders at Ben's announcement. It shocked Gold how similar she looked like the Queen.

"Um, hello. I know it's weird, looking at the daughter of the villain who ruined your life, but I'm sorry, for everything my mom did to you, I really am.." said Gold, with a genuine expression.

Rapunzel and Eugene looked at each other first, and looked in absolute awe at their daughter. It was so weird, but good weird, and so fulfilling to look at their daughter after so many years.

Ben had told them the truth about their daughter, leaving the royal couple in absolute shock.

"Your daughter, Raven, my Raven, is here, in Auradon, as Gold, the daughter of Mother Gothel. She doesn't know who she really is, my Queen, my King." said Ben.

"Are you sure, Ben, that she is our daughter ?" asked Rapunzel, unsure.

"Yes, of course. Look, here's a photo of her.." said Ben.

He showed a picture of her, that he secretly clicked, the day he realised that there was something wrong with Gold's identity.

Rapunzel and Eugene gasped. It was no doubt their daughter. She looked so much like her mother. Her hair, as golden as her mother's once was. Her eyes, green with brown frecks, showcasing both the green eyes of Rapunzel and brown eyes of Eugene. Although she looked her mother, she had so many traits of her father.

The royal couple looked at Ben with bewildered teary eyes.

"When can we meet her ?!" exclaimed Rapunzel.

"Family day, my Queen. But, we cannot tell her, not until her birthday." said Ben, disappointing the older blonde.

"We understand. It has to be a surprise. It will be enough for us if we just see her at Family Day. Oh, thank you Ben ! Thank you so very much.." said Eugene, holding his wife's hand.

Rapunzel nodded.

Ben smiled, "King Eugene, Raven was my best friend, and she is as precious to me as life. I know how you feel. Don't worry please, she will come back home soon.."

Rapunzel smiled, and hugged Ben before walking away.

Eugene threatened-whispered, "Um, look here, Prince boy, I know you love her. And even though, we are literally planning your wedding since childhood, you still have to go through my tough interview to get her hand in marriage."

Ben laughed and saluted the king, "Yes sir !"

"Attaboy !" exclaimed Eugene, hugging the young prince, laughing.

"Um, why are they looking at me like this, Ben ?" whispered Gold, keeping an awkward smile on her face.

Ben cleared his throat, to signal the royal couple that they were staring, bringing them back to normal.

"Um, you're a lovely young lady. So absolutely beautiful. Hope you get all the happiness you deserve." said Rapunzel, stroking the younger blonde's hair.

"Yes. Hope dear Lord gives you all the happiness and love, my angel.." said Eugene, his voice as warm as his heart.

"Um, thank you.." said Gold, visibly weird.

She never expected this much of love from people who's life her mother literally ruined. But something that did hit her was how familiar the touch of Rapunzel's hand was to her, and how she absolutely knew the warmth of Eugene's voice by heart.

"Hey, you okay ?" asked Ben, putting his arms around his girlfriend.

"Yea-yeah.." stuttered Gold, sighing.

Ben looked at his blonde beauty. He knew how confusingly familiar this meeting with the royal couple was to her. But deep in his heart, he knew, that things would be great very soon, and that the love of his life would get everything thing she ever deserved.

A/N : Ahhhhhhhh !!! One of the most awaited, anticipated and wanted chapters is finally here !! Look, this scene was super cute in my head, but I don't know if this is as cute as what I tried to do..
But I am so happy that I finally made it here..the second part of this chapter will be uploaded later..
So, what do you think ? Did you like it ?
Did you like Shane and Mal ? They are literally so cute..💖💖
And what do you think about Ben and Gold's wedding huh ? 😏😉
Thank you all for making here and thank you for all the love !!!
Tell me what you think is gonna happen next !!
Ciao !!!