A U R A D O N

After the not so little fiasco at Family Day, things have been tense. The VKs are not so sure with what they want and they are supposed to do, the level of dilemma was high, especial for Gold, who had to take care of Ben, who was under her accidental love spell.

There were several kinds of gossips circulating around the seven kingdoms of Auradon, but one of the most interesting ones was the fact that Soon-to-be King Ben had gotten angry. Prince Ben was always a calm, collected and a reasonable child with his behaviour always rated to perfection, but this time, one of the very rare times, Ben had gotten angry, and that too in order to protect Mother Gothel's daughter, VK Gold. The King and the Queen certainly did not like this kind of attention, and a certain blood parents were also worried about the outcome of things, especially when a big birthday was coming up. Ben said that he would handle it, but given the situations around, they were concerned about the safety and privacy of the two young royals and the secrecy of a big scandal.

As the VKs walked towards the eating tables, they could hear the whispers and the looks casted at them, the snobs of Auradon weren't really good at hiding their mean personalities.

They sat down at one of the tables, right beside the one where the royals were sitting. Shane had walked over to them with a very upset face and leaned towards Mal.

"I'm sorry, but my mother has official threatened me to stay away from you, or I will be dragged away. But please remember, my feelings for you are sincere, you are still my girlfriend, Mal." whispered Shane, making Mal's face fall and she nodded, understanding the situation.

As Shane walked over to the royal's table looking at Mal, she sighed, "Guess Snow White isn't so kind as people say.."

Alastair saw the VKs, and he noticed how sad the girl he had feelings for was, so he walked over to them, with a motive of sitting beside Evie, and comforting her, but he soon found himself being dragged by Chad.

Evie saw him coming and looked up at him, all hopeful, but her face fell when she saw him being dragged away by Chad. She saw him struggling to get out of his grip, but gave in when Chad said, "Alastair, enough." He stumbled to the royal's table with a sad look on his face as he stared at Evie.

Gold looked at her friends, all of the them, they looked like death has come to say hi, and honestly, she felt bad. Jay had found his family, the ones with whom he doesn't have to prove himself or be in competition with. Evie found a subject that she likes and proved that she was smart and was not only made for attracting princes, she found someone who loved her without her trying to impress him. Carlos got over his fear of dogs, and found a pet who loved him with all his heart, the one who made him happy. Mal found the person who loved her for who she was, who tried his best to keep her happy, to give her everything she ever missed. They all found someone who loved them for who they were, who accepted them just the way they were, they finally found the love they waited their whole lives for, the kind of love they never got, and now that they got it, the risk of losing everything was very high.

Ben walked over to their table, and hugged Gold from the back.

He whispered, "I am so sorry, I didn't want you guys to get hurt like that, I swear ! I just want you guys to be happy. G, if you are happy, that's all I need. I love you, I really do, and I would never do anything to hurt you, never !"

Gold could feel his voice slightly crack, and even if it didn't, she knew, that her Beast Boy was sincere, about his feelings and his apologies, even if they were said under the spell, and it scared her, that soon the spell would be broken, and she would have to live with the guilt of hurting him like that. She afraid that she would fall for him too, and to be honest, she wasn't afraid of falling in love, she was afraid of the consequences of the situation if she did.

Ben was devastated. He knew that even if she would never say it out loud, Gold was upset, she was sad, and it was all his fault, but could he do ? He wanted her to meet her real parents before the reveal, he didn't realise that it would escalate so badly.

Jane and Audrey walked past the table, laughing and taunting the VKs, regarding the fiasco that had taken place. They were angry now, enough was enough.

"Beware for swear, replace the new with old ugly hair !" chanted Mal.

Instantly, Jane's new magical hair transformed into her old short hair, that she disliked so much, causing everyone to scream in fear around them.

"Guess, they forgot we were villain kids after all.." said Mal.

"Things would be so much fun when we rule.." said Jay.

They all stood up.

"Let's go guys, we have a wand to steal, and a kingdom to take over..we have to make our parents proud.." said Gold.

The VKs walked away, leaving the other royals in fear and Ben in distraught with their dry mouths and heavy throats, because deep down, they didn't mean a single word.

A/N : Heyyyyy Ya'lllll !!! I'm back (barely) !!!! I had my exams and now I'm one class senior !! I can't wait to go to college soon !! I will try to update but it will be difficult due to my studies but I'mma try my best !! So thank you guys for loving this story !! I'm sorry for being late !!
I love you guys so much !! Thank you !! ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
So, vote, comment and share !!
Love ya'll,
Xoxo
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗