H I S T O R Y C L A S S

Gold was bored to death as she sat down for the History class. She didn't want to attend the class. What will she do by listening to the 'glorious history of Auradon' and yada yada.

She staring into oblivion when she felt someone sit beside her. She turned her head and saw Ben sitting beside her.

"Aren't you going to be the king ? Why do you need classes ?" asked Gold.

"Well, education is forever..I can learn anytime..I want to finish my education here at Auradon.." replied Ben.

Gold rolled her eyes.

The teacher came. It was Prince Naveen, or King Naveen of Maldonia. He was rich and a King, yet he taught the students of Auradon.

"So, students as you know, that the birthday of our dearest princess, Raven, is just this week, today we would study about Corona. Not exactly study, but I will tell you the story about how it all started, and how exactly did Princess Raven got kidnapped.." said King Naveen.

Gold perked up at the word Corona and the lost princess.

King Naveen smiled at Ben as he said, "I know, Prince Ben knows the story really well, so, it won't be new for you.."

As King Naveen started the story, Gold was somehow transported into her own world of thoughts. She listened to the story carefully, unknown of the fact that a certain prince was looking at her.

Ben couldn't believe how similar she was to Raven. The same big green eyes, the same rosy cheeks, the same soft pink lips, the exact same hair, the same way she got lost into the story. Gold reminded Ben of Raven.

King Naveen couldn't help but notice how Ben was looking at Gold. The exact same facial expression of King Eugene when he looked at Queen Rapunzel.

Gold turned her head towards the person sitting right next to her to find him staring. Ben quickly darted his eyes away, but still took quick glances at the Blonde Beauty sitting beside him.

After King Naveen finished saying the story, he jokingly asked the class, "Okay, so except for Ben, who else heard this story ?"

He was expecting no one to answer when Gold suddenly said, "I heard this story.."

Naveen was taken by surprise and so was Ben along with the whole class.

"You, know, the story, of Queen, Rapunzel ?" asked Naveen, with disbelief in his voice.

"Yeah, like so many times." said Gold casually.

"Hey, um, Blonde Beauty, how did you know that story ? Didn't you live in the Isle ? I don't think Mother Gothel told you, she didn't, did she ?" asked Ben.

Gold thought for a moment when she slowly said, "No, Mother Gothel did not, but, it's like I've heard the story so many times.."

Ben looked at her bewildered.

He thought for a moment, Can Gold be the lost princess of Corona ? I mean she looks like Raven, but she is a VK, but then again, is she ? And Gold calls her mother Mother Gothel and not mom, strange ! Is she ? I guess I have to find out..

"Ben, you, please, you can't tell anyone about this, really, no one.." said Gold, but Ben could see her eyes pleading and it was clearly visible that she didn't know what was happening and she was scared.

"Of course I won't..trust me Blonde Beauty.." said Ben as he took her hands in his.

He saw a hair falling on her face. He tucked her hair behind her ear. That was the first time she let anyone touch her hair.

The fact that Gold doesn't let anyone touch her hair, was known by everyone in Auradon Prep, and everyone was shocked by seeing Gold stay calm when Ben touched her hair.

All the VKs along with Shane and Alaistor were there but they were too busy too hear what was going on in the class. But their eyes went wide by seeing the situation.

Ben looked into Gold's eyes. His deep brown eyes penetrated hard into her's big green ones, as if he was trying to figure out Gold. He was trying to find out her emotions in the vast ocean of her eyes.

They broke contact when Gold asked Ben, "Ben, would you leave my hand ?"

Ben realized that he was holding her hand throughout the time, and left it. He didn't want to but he had no choice.