CHAPTER ONE

Sunday, 12/19/21 - in Ryan's Room

Both Ryan and Regie are lying on the bed in Ryan's room. Regie is on tiktok scrolling through his fyp (foryoupage) and Ryan is sleeping next to him.

Regie then out of boredom starts to stalk the others members tiktok accounts. First he checks Ryan's account and sees his recent video saying "let's pretend to be in a relationship, whoever falls in love first loses" and gets this super crazy idea!

He quickly wakes Ryan from his sleep to tell him about his idea. "RYAN WAKE YOUR ASS UP BRO I HAVE A FUNNY IDEA"

Ryan hates being waked so he annoyed pushes Regie of the bed "bro shut the fuck up let me sleep"

Regie gets back up on the bed and begs Ryan to let him tell him his idea until after 20 minutes Ryan finally agrees. "What kind of ides do you have that you couldn't wait till i woke up??"

Regie: "Basically let's prank the boys and the stars that we're dating for atleats an week and see all of their reactions"

Ryan: "No."

Regie: "BROO WHY??"

Ryan: "That's weird bruh"

Regie did everything he could to convince Ryan to join in on the prank he tried money, clothes, food literally. "Pay for everything I want for the rest of the month, then i'll join"

Regie was so invested in doing this prank that he agreed. with that being said Ryan agreed too and they started thinking about plans to make it realistic.

Regie: "I'm top."

Ryan: "Nah broo"

Regie: "What you mean "nah" I'm taller and hotter"

Ryan: "You definitely aren't mane"

They fought for about half an hour just to decide on who's top and who bottom then they decided to just decided this on a round of "rock, paper, siccors".

"Rock, Paper, Siccors" " YES BRO" Regie won which means he would be Top and Ryan had to be Bottom. "Fuck you Regie"

Regie: "Sure dearest boyfriend"

Ryan: *ryans signature disgusted face* "NAH BRO STOP THAT"

Regie laughs at Ryan's reaction and even falls on the floor.