CHAPTER TWO

Sunday, 12/19/21 - in the afternoon

Regie: "Bro Ryan let's make a group meeting with the others and tell that about our "relationship"

Ryan: "Nah I changed my mind"

Regie: "What bro- no backing out now come on" he grabs Ryan by his arm and drags him up the stairs to the living room

"Ok from now on your acting skills have to be perfect just act as in love as possible"

"GROUP MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM IN 5 GUYS"

Ryan: This is stupid mane

Regie: It is but I'm bored so I don't care come one!

Soon after that eveyone arrived in the living room and was seated on either the couch or one of the kitchen chairs.

Oliver: "Why did you two call us all up here?"

Regie: "Well to say it quick Ryan and I started dating a few days ago"

All of the boys started laughing and Regie squeezed Ryan's hand hoping he gets the sign that he's supposed to say something.

Justin: "Funny bro y'all suddenly just start dating, out of nowhere??"

Sebastian: "Are y'all for real?"

Ryan: "Bro, yes we're dating."

Regie smiles relieved and all the others were in their own thoughts.

Oliver: "We are happy for y'all but it's just hard to believe guys"

Darren: "KISS!"

Ryan and Regie looked at each other blushing hard not knowing what to do. Regie showed Ryan his thumb up and Ryan tried to show with his face impressions that they shouldn't.

Regie gets closer to Ryan and holds him close then slowly leans in to Ryan's lips. Regie give in and kisses Ryan, Ryan soon after returns the kiss. And then gently pushes Regie away

Both of them are really embarrassed and also very red aswell.

Kane: "Woahh"

Sebastian: "So they really are dating-??"

Regie: "Told y'all"

They all celebrated by many round of bear pong late into the night until they all got sleepy and fell asleep.