Chapter 4

-Emiko Hakamada POV-

My outfit was perfect.
I got a grey T-shirt, with one sleeve. My left shoulder was bear. My pants were black, and I wore blue sneakers. On my left arm there was a black bandage, to cover up some scars from the attack.

And the favourite, retractable gloves, so I can quickly switch between using gloves and not using gloves for my Quirk.
I had a belt with medical supplies and a fighting stick, my father taught me to fight with it.
I looked around, everyone looked cool.

Iida looked scary though...
And what was up with Todoroki?
Midoriya ran in, and he looked adorable, like a bunny!

"Hey, Deku" I smiled. "I love your outfit"
"Hakamada!" he said. "You look amazing..."
"You think so?" I chuckled. "Thanks"

"Now! It's time for combat training!" said All Might.
"Sir!" said Iida and he raised his hand. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead!" said All Might. "Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking run-ins with the most dastardly evil-doers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals. Home invasions"
'Home invasions... my family'

I saw Ochaco look at me and I smiled.
"Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows" said All Might. "For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys. And fight two on two indoor battles"
"But, sir, we're uneven!" said Iida.

"One of you will fight alone, and one of you will fight twice! Once in group and once one on one!" said All Might.
"Isn't this a little advanced?" asked Tsu.
"The best training is what you get on the battle field!" said All Might. "But remember! You just can't punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now"

A lot of questions came, but I wasn't listening.
All I could think about... was the fact I had to fight against other people...

"Listen up!" said All Might and took out a script. "The situation is this: the villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The hero's must try to foil their plans. To do that the good guys either have to catch the evil doers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes"

The teams were made by a lottery, and by my bad luck, I drew the lot to be alone...
'Oh this is just great...'
I had no idea who I would be fighting, probably someone who wasn't too injured.

The first two teams who would have to fight each other were Bakugo and Iida versus Midoriya and Ochaco.
'Seems like bad luck is in the air today'

~

My nerves were acting up, the itching on my skin didn't go away...
I was scratching my neck, I couldn't help it.
The match was about to start...

As expected, Bakugo went after Midoriya.
'I wonder what happened between those two...'
Ochaco ran away, and Bakugo completely forgot about her, he was completely focussed on Midoriya.

Midoriya was fighting without his Quirk, he was actually pretty good.
'He didn't seem like someone who's good in hand to hand combat. Maybe we should spar sometimes'
I noticed that Bakugo was talking to someone.

"Hey, who's Bakugo talking to?" asked Kirishima. "We're not hearing anything. Can we get some sound?"
"He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner" said All Might. "I gave it to him before the match started, along with a map of the building. Also this, capture tape. Wrapping this around your opponent means you've apprehended them and they're out for the rest of the game"