★1★

[A/N] first official chapter! Wooo!
(E/A/N) Hell yeah! :D

-Many people had noticed strange creatures near the forest.

They seem to be human look alike but nobody could tell what they were exactly.

Nobody could get close to them, They would just run away. We are hoping we'll find something in the near future-

*

As they were taking Those steps in the light Green grass the bright sun shined far afar the surface of the warm ground.

The bright light of the warm sun heated the once cold ground, it was spring.

As the sun's warm rays shined through the many Green leaves he made his way to a little house, as the time went by a bit, they reached the little hidden cottage that was lying in the middle of the forest. He was home.

Exel walked through the door of his and Pebble's shared cottage and headed straight to the kitchen for some food.

"Hey Pebble I'm home!" They yelled from the kitchen.

Once tey got there they saw Pebble holding up aluminum foil with a smug look on her face. As Exel noticed the shiny sheet of aluminum metal, He immediately turned around and bolted outside, into the wild forest.

Not so long after Pebble was running after zir, well, chasing Exel through the bushes and the sky-reaching trees.

Some fallen branches crunch under their feet as they both ran. He glanced back at it, raising their hand into a wave. While paying attention not to trip on something.

The heterochromatic boy started climbing. up a sky-reaching tree, hoping ze can escape it.

Pebble fastened her pace of running.
As they were at the top, tey looked around the forest. It was so pretty.

In the next second, she was already standing behind him.
To Pebble's surprise, Exel fell, well jumped, off the tree, hoping they won't break their leg. Or neck if that's better.

He fell onto a pile of leaves, as they were Dusting off their clothes it almost caught him but tey thought quick and the chase began to rise again.

The chase has Been on for almost 10 minutes. Exel had Been running for his dear life, why was he so scared of aluminum foils?

[A/N] Because you're a pussy, both figuratively and literally.

{E/A/N} funfact: I would've Been a furry if I didn't say i was a cat boy.

"You'll never catch me!" Exel yelled, in fear of the shiny aluminum foil. He ran as if the aluminium foil could kill them.

The sky was a brighter shade of blue than it was in the past few days.

It had a few hints of a darker shade of it, but it was just fine.
It was painted with a few white clouds, as a few dots connecting with the touch of the brush Dipped in paint.

As the chase went through, they began to hear voices speaking, having conservations. Humans

Both of them stopped, they both know what that means. It means that they are close and They are probably gonna try and find them.

They were at the Edge of the forest. A kid seem alike glanced at them which made them panic

They tried rushing back to the forest. Hopefully, No one saw them...

-524 words