~Making Rui wear a maid dress~ (Updated)

A/N: all of the photos used in this chapter are not mine credit to the original artists

One lovely afternoon you quitely walked around the Spider Family Estate bored out of your mind. While on your little stroll you found a old closet that looked like it hasn't touched in century's but oddly enough it was still in good condition. Out of sheer curiosity you decided to open it. There hung many beautiful dresses and gowns but one caught your attention. Looking at it a bit closer you realzied it was similar to a Maid dress. With an evil grin you swiftly snatched the untouched silky dress and ran off to find your good friend and adorable lover Rui. 

After what seemed like hours you spotted him sitting under a tree playing cats and cradles with his threads. You ever so silently walked up to him from behind and wrapping your arms around and nuzzled your face in the crock of his pale white neck. he hummed in delight of your present placing one of his cold yet also warm hands on your arm and turning his head to look at you You just smiled like the dork you were and kissed his nose making him smile lightly though it might be out of character of him to do such a thing he only did in front of you.

"Rui,Baby,Darling,Love~" you cooed. He looked at you some what suspicious "what is it My Queen" he said in his usual depressing tone oh how you loved it when he called you that the way it just rolled off his tounge could make you swoon for hours. Biting your lip slightly you asked in a sweet tone "could you try something on for me~" batting  your lashes a couple of times. This just raised his suspension as he tilted his head "depends..." you quickly held up the maid dress and he immediately shook his head getting up to walk away.

You ran and hugged him from behind not wanting him to leave "PLEEEEASE" you whined like a child he sighed and once again said "no" your pouted puffing out your cheeks resting your chin on his shoulder. After what seemed like hours of you two just standing like that an idea popped in your head. Wrapping your harms around his waist you leaned close to his ear and whispered in a seductive tone "I'll let you do anything you want afterwords". He let out shaky sigh as his body slightly tensed. The poor boy couldn't tell if it was the way your warm breath caressed his cold neck or some type of arousal he shrugged it off as possibly both. He eveuntally let out a silent "okay" followed by a nod. Though he knew he had no choice cause even if he had still said no you would have just kept annoying him till he obeyed. 

You smiled widely jumping up and down and cheering "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" to him as you showered him with countless hugs and kisses. Soon enough you handed him the artical of clothing as he took it and silently left to change 

After a couple of minutes you got tired of waiting and walked back to house and into his room to walk and see this sitting on the end of the bed: 

You squealed catching his attention as he looked up "YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!"you screamed as he stayed quiet while you quickly ran over to the adorable boy kissing his face

You squealed catching his attention as he looked up "YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!"you screamed as he stayed quiet while you quickly ran over to the adorable boy kissing his face. He stopped you by gently putting a cold hand on your cheek. You smiled looking at him with adored eyes after a minute or two he simply said in that that emotionless voice that you grew to love.

"Payment"

"wh-what" you slightly stuttered a bit confused but soon remembered what you said to him merely fifteen minutes ago

he smirked and pushed you on the bed towering over you

{HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! I know did and tell me if you want a more spicer part two}