Chapter 32: Abandon Goku?

**above video is unrelated to story just my latest YouTube Video**

Goku

Goku had seen people die before. had almost seen his son die three separate times that he had been just barely on time. When he fought Nappa, with Recoome and again with Frieza but something about watching Vegeta die so abruptly as if his life meant nothing. as if he were nothing. to be murdered so flippantly... Anger coursed through Goku's veins. it wasn't right. This wasn't right. his energy swirled and he screamed charging forward.

"How could you do that!" Goku screamed making Frieza back up with a flurry of attacks. Goku felt stronger than ever but none of his attacks were connecting. Frieza dipped and leapt back. Goku had him on the ropes he just had to take it home. he couldn't let this monster reign any longer. he had to put a stop to it. not just to keep his own friends and family safe but to keep the entire galaxy safe maybe even the universe.

Frieza caught Goku's hand "is that all you've got, monkey?" he threw Goku up and aimed a beam at him. "If so..." he closed one eye to target Goku. "You'll die just as-"

A blast flew past him, knocking his hand aside and push the blast up, missing Goku by mere inches. Anger ticked Frieza's brow.

"You're like a roach, V." Frieza turned his eyes on that half breed monkey brat. "You're getting to be more trouble than your worth." he charged a beam, V stepped forward ready to take the burnt of it but before she could Goku kicked Frieza into the ground.

"You keep you hands away from my daughter!" he yelled. Frieza yanked himself from the ground and threw a blast at Goku. Goku dodged and Frieza smirked.

"And here I thought you'd take that to save your little brats."

"What?" Goku whirled around as V's and Gohan's energy rose simultaneously. V created a barrier and the blast struck.

"No!" Goku lunged but Frieza caught his leg.

"it's rude to leave in the middle of a conversation." he slammed Goku into the dirt and Gohan's yell periced through him.

Am I too late? Goku had never felt fear quite so cold, so paralyzing... No... Gohan... V... despair settled into him sapping his strength instead of bolstering it and then he felt them. their steady energy pulsing like heart beat and a new rage consumed him, burned him he charged Frieza landing a blow directly in Frieza face. Frieza spun away from him and Goku chased. His body ached with the rage igniting him scolding him from the inside out.

"I told you already." Goku punched Frieza in the gut so hard Frieza gaped, spit flying from his mouth eyes bulging from his head and an inkling of fear he had never known before invading his thoughts.

"Stay away from my kids!" he raged grabbing Frieza's tail and throwing him into the sky. Goku crouched, hands together. the move familiar, automatic. "Kame..."

V

V's body shook having taken the brunt of the attack. Gohan reached for her but she grabbed his hand first and then Veltro's wrist with her tail and looked to Piccolo.

"We have to leave." she said.

"What?" Piccolo had never expected V to run from a fight but the way she clung to Gohan it made sense. She cared more about Gohan than the fight.

"Come on." V tugged at Gohan and Veltro. Veltro moved with minimal effort but Gohan glanced back at the fight.

"But... dad" he turned wide eyes on V, they couldn't leave their dad.

"Gohan, we're in the way." she told him point blank.

"But he might need our help." Gohan pressed. "Frieza is too strong to fight alone he..." he looks to Piccolo for support but Piccolo was watching the fight.