Question 81: Bye Mary!

celestelunarxx

I dare Jeff to try this death torture ritual I enjoy. Okay, first find someone and abduct them. then, strap them to a table or bed or anywhere as long as they are laying down. Now, give them some sort of gag, (this is nothing sexual btw I swear!) a little touch I like to add is acid on the gag, to make the pain more terrifying and intense, then, grab a chainsaw or some sort of thing that will it through bone and flesh, and start chopping them to bits starting from to to head. Take off the gag every once and in a while and cackle to the chorus of their cries. If they are still alive somehow, (this happenes rarely, but I like when it does so its more fun :).) burn them into unexistance.

*I started at this dare for the longest time, and then turn around to see ChocolateBluZ Aka Mary playing with Carter*

Mary: Arent you the cutest thing in the world! *hugs Carter*

Carter: *giggles*

Hey honey~.

Mary: *scoffs and continued placing with Carter*

Come on, sweetheart let me make it up to you for everything I've done please~.

Mary: *shrugs and places Carter in his crib* What do you have planned.?

*I walked over to Mary, and wrapped my arms around her waist.* Lets start over and do this right~*picks her up bridal style and walked over to my room, laying her on the bed*

Mary: *blushes* Jeff~

*pulls out a napkin from his pocket, and I kissed her neck taking off her clothes one by one. Until she laid naked on my bed, and I hovered over her between her legs*

Mary: *smiles, reaching out of her hand to touch my cheek*

*I snapped and forceful, press the gag on the napkin on her nose. She panicked kicking her legs and hands but I laughed, placing my knees on her thighs and used one of my hands to hold up her hands.*

Mary: *muffled screams and cries*

((You were right the acid does work best)) Oh Mary, my dear naive Mary..How Long with you last in this torture...*grins*I hope you said goodbye to Carter~

Mary: *Eyes Widen*

SIGNS OFF