Question 35: Potion's are full of fairy dust, and shit

jinx1213

"Jeff what would you say if I could revive ChocolateBluZ or whatever that person name was? I have a potion right here...*swings potion back and forth* all you need to do is invite Lui/ Sally, give BOB a gun and make out with BEN...oh, and I triple dog dare you not to back out. "

UGH!!!!!

Eyeless Jake: I'm wearing a bullet proof vest, so I'll be okay.

Scissor Mouth: I have the condom. * waves it around*

Bob: *sleeping on the floor*

WHY WOULD YOU ASK MY OPINION THEN, DARE ME TO DO IT ANYWAYS!!!!STOP SCREWING WITH MY HEAD, VICTIMS!!!!!!!

Puppeteer: At least you get your Wifey back. *grins*

SHUT UP, BARBIE, AND IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOULD'NT!!!!!!*sticks up the middle finger*

Puppeteer: Whatever, Just try to keep it PG. *walks over to the refige*

Scissor Mouth: Where is Ben?

Sleeping...

Scissor Mouth: Perfect, just wake him up like a prince. In disney.

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!

Scissor Mouth: You have too. *eats a special cookie*. Or you would fail your dare, jeffy.

DON'T CALL ME THAT CRACK HEAD!!!!!

Scissor Mouth: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll call Lui and Sally, for you. 

Whatever.....*walks towards the door to Ben's room* ((DEVIL, BLOODY DEVIL)) *Walks inside the room*

Ben.....

Ben: *snores*

....*walks over to the bed, and gently crawls on it. Hovering over Ben* ((GOD THIS IS GROSS, WHY CAN'T BEN BE GIRL, LIKE SERIOUSLY. I HAVE A FEELING ALL OF THIS DARES ARE ONLY GOING TO GET DIRTY)) ((FUCK YOU WATTPAD))

Ben: ....*yawns*

*Dive down, and kisses him on the lips firmly* * He's eyes quickly opened, and he pushed my chest* ((OF COURSE I WANT TO STOP BUT A DARE IS A DARE!!!!!))

*I grabbed his wrists with my hands and press them to his side, deepening the kiss. He groaned, turning his face away from me*

Ben: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JEFF!!!!! I'M NOT LAUGHING JACK!!!!!! SO KEEP THOSE LIPS OF YOURS AWAY, I'M STRAIGHT!!!!! AND SO ARE-

*I pressed my kiss on his, tighted my grips on his wristed he winced. I grazed my tongue on his bottom lip and almosted gaged, he denied* ((THIS NEED TO END SO FUCK YOUR NEEDS)) *I moved my hand from his wristed, and poked his crotch. He gasped, and my tongue began to explore his cave. It was so warm, UGH, I sound gay now. But I swirled my tongue on his and he's tongue hesistated, until*

*BANG, BANG*

Ben: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Sally: AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lui: Bob calm down....

Ben: SALLY *He pushes me off, and gets off the bed. But turns around to me* JEFF DON'T PLAY WITH ME, I'M NOT GAY.

NEITHER AM I

Ben: Sure, you kissed me *blushed*

WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING, DICKHEAD. AND YOUR CALLING ME GAY!!!!!

*BANG, BANG*

Scissor Mouth: HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally: LUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Door swings open*

Eyeless jack: JEFF, BEN SORRY FOR BREAKING YOU LOVE FEST. BUT BOB JUST KILLED SCISSOR MOUTH AND LUI, SALLY'S HIDING IN THE REFIGE*

what am I suppose to do, feel guilt. HELL no. CRY hell no.

Ben: *Rubs his lips* EWW ALL I TASTE IS SHIT, YOUR LIPS ARE CRAP.

FUCK OFF, GAY BOY!!!!

Ben: I'm fucking, I'm fucking.....BUT...Not as much as you and Laughing Jake *wiggles eyebrows*

YOU KNOW WHAT BYE, I'M KILLING BOB AND USING THE GUN TO SHOOT YOU. YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES, WITH YOU BULLSH-

*Bob runs inside, and jumps on Ben*

BOB: IT DOES CLICK, CLICK BANG BANG. THEN YOU MAKE RED PUDDLE, I LIKE RED PUDDLES, GIVE ME SOME DONUTS. NNOOO COOKIES LIKE WOMAN WITH STITCHES, BUT HER PUDDLES SAD.

Ben: HELP!!!!!

HA

Ben: Eyeless jack?

Eyeless Jack: Um....Oh is that you Sally, I'll take you home.*Leaves in a flash*

Bob: BUM, BUM, BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM, A DUCK WALKS UP TO A LEMONADE STAND AND HE SAYS TO THE MAN RUNNING THE STAND...HEY, BUM BUM BUM, GOT ANY *shots Jeff in the knee cap*

AHHHH!!!!!! BOB YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!

Bob: I sing like beyonce, GRAPES

Ben: Who's laughing now, JEFFY!!!!

BOB: GREEN MAN DO YOU MAKE GREEN PUDDLES!!!

Ben:.....no

Bob: Oh, THE MAN SAYS NO* shoots bullets at the roof and the walls, I glare at Bob and then at Ben. I wink 3 times, and he nods*

Bob: THE DUCK!!!!!!!!!!*Ben grabbed Bob's gun, and dispears* MY FINGER THING, WHERE IS IT. BANG BANG, I WANT IT I WANT.

*I shot him in the back of his head* GO TO SLEEP

Ben: This dare sucks *Bob falls to the floor*

All of them do....

Ben: Did the dare say anything else?

How the hell do I know!!!!

Ben: I'll go check out the computer *leaves*

*I stare at bob still twitching* I really should kick you out, your a danger to everything. You freak of nature...

Ben: DAMN IT, DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!

Ben:* comes running in* The potion!!!!!! *Theres a hole in the middle of it, and its empty* BOB SHOT A HOLE, THERES NOTHING LEFT.

................

Ben:......

...............

Ben: Jeff you okay...

..............

Ben: Jeff........

I'm going to sleep, before I kill myself. If you don't check on me, I'm going to hang myself....I can't deal with this shit...anymore...

Ben:......Okay?

*I picked up Bob, and start leaving the Ben's room* (( JINXS I HOPE YOU LIKE YOU GIFTS. BIG, STUPID, AND DANGER. BECAUSE YOUR GETTING YOUR VERY OWN BOB))

*SIGNS OFF*