Chapter 1 - Recalling the past and the message

Hope you enjoy reading!

I am a student, so the chapters will be released randomly. There is no fixed schedule.

I will try to write chapters if i got free time.

Thank you for reading~

==================

(??? POV)

I was floating in the... Space? No, I think that this should be called limbo or void cause I am somehow not suffocating due to lack of air.

'Wait! I can now survive without oxygen! But where am I? I was conducting that experim-! Sh*t! What happened after that explosion? I had told them that using that logic will be dumb but those higher up are pieces of sh*ts!'

'Take a deep breath and calm yourself down.' But how can I breathe without oxygen? Well, whatever... But why is my body stronger? I can feel the muscles and my body being a little buffed?

Wait! What is that light? Aghh! My eyes! My eyes!

After that light died down, I saw a huge creature looking intensely at me. Somehow I can feel his mood and I can say that he's super-duper angry.

It had a humanoid body on the upper part of the body by his lower half was made up of tens of tentacles produces after his stomach area. It has two heads and three pairs of almost bony wings and they look freaking scary. It has three pairs of hands but one pair is a lot larger than the others and they branch off to form several smaller hands. Most of the body is made up of deep red muscles and most of his upper body is bony.

 Most of the body is made up of deep red muscles and most of his upper body is bony

It can be said that it perfectly resembles the definition of a devil. This... has turned into a difficult situation...

'*Sign* I... what can I say about this situation? I died... or not... I don't know anything and don't know what to do. I just want to watch animes in my last dying moments. At least let me die the death of a warrior watching those episodes...'

Might as well be wondering who, where and what am I. Why am I so calm while floating in the limbo and why is a godlike being looking angrily at me. Right?... Right??

~~Flashback (the Year 2127)~~

My name is not important. The important thing is that I'm a complete Otaku. Despite being 26 years old, single, male, I don't have much shame of such an introduction. Why should I?

I have straight silky brown hair and have brown eyes. I'm 5'10 feet tall. I can definitely say that I will be forgotten as a random mob A. I have a small black mole as a birthmark just right to the upper side of my forehead and can be found easily. And as I said, my looks can be considered average.

My father had adopted me when I was 10 years old because his love, his wife died during World War 3 and he cannot forget her memories and marry someone else. So he decided to adopt me from the orphanage built at that time. I truly admire him. Living such harsh life but continued to survive and even never made me feel left out. He was not rich but cannot be considered poor in that area where we lived. I still remember him telling his stories of his adventure before the war with my mother while he was free at night. His lost face truly hurt me but nothing can be done about it.