Chapter 7- School and Meeting Someone

Current Stats of Mc:
[Status:-
Name: Otsuki Ryo
Gender: Male
Title: ---
Bloodline: Human
HP: 100%
MP: 90%
_________
Traits: [Chuunibyou Effect] [Pure and Innocent]
Perks: [War Lord] [Brave and courageous] [King Of Lust] [Cockroach] [Pride]
_________
Magic Core: Infinity
Core Stage: F-Rank 1st stage
Core Traits: [Infinity]
_________
Body: F- (F)
Mind: F- (F)
Soul: F- (F-) ]

===============================

(Ryo's POV)

After I drank the potion, I can feel my body constantly strengthening itself continuously. I got a few skills and inquired about a few things about ranks and other useless things to the system. Also, the reason why my body is not so strong is that I do not have any fighting technique and thus cannot use 100% of my capabilities. This is why it's still (F-) for the body as well as for the mind.

I will get anything related to Mindpower when I will reach D-Rank.

~(A few minutes later)~

After clearing all my doubts, I sat on my bed and tried to meditate and tried to concentrate the feeling of mana flowing through my body. The imaginary nerves-like pattern is called the magic core circuit by the system. I tried to feel how the mana flows and what can be done with it.

At the start, I can feel the flow only but soon was able to know how and why they flow. There is an imaginary core in the center of my chest. It's imaginary and not solid. At least this made me sign in relief as I have read in many xianxia novels that normally destroying these types of the core will disable you from cultivating.

The magic core contains and stores all the mana. I feel it getting consumed a little by little. The magic circuit helps the flow of the mana and thus is continuously reinforcing my body. I quickly feel that my mana flow and canceled the flow. I can feel the feeling of electricity passing through my body decline and soon became absent.

But the feeling of strength did not diminish. the mana was probably for body strengthening and fortification. This can be used to reach my peak capability.

The feeling of getting refreshed was still present in my chest area. It might be due to absorbing the mana from the surrounding. I tried to hold my breath and did some experiments and came to the conclusion that even without breathing, the core will continuously absorb the mana from my surrounding.

Then I did some experiments by making it flow through certain parts of the body and also feel the difference. My guess was correct, it can be used as muscle amplification. Suddenly a few system windows appeared.

[Congratulation! You have discovered two skills- [Mana Manipulation(Active): E-Rank] and [Muscle Amplification(Active): F-Rank.]

[You got a new title: [Genius Newbie] for discovering at least 2 different types of skills by yourself in the first 3 hours of Magic Core Formation]

I dismissed the windows and checked out the time. Surprisingly those experiments took 1 and a half-hour of practice. I didn't even feel the time flow so fastly. The result is also generous as I found that meditating increases the absorption of mana from surroundings by 50% faster and gained two new skills.

I spent most of the day either practicing, meditating, or experimenting. The result? I can now form a Sphere of Mana of the size of a small marble sphere. They were in purple color and disappears as soon as I leave them out of 3 meters away from me and I also have to continuously provide it with 1% of my mana per minute to preserve it. Also it dispels whenever it touches any object and can't even harm any object it was thrown to.

It also consumes 20% of my mana reserve. Hopefully, as my mana reserve was also small, I can replenish 50% of my mana within an hour. I will have to look out for any ability which can increase my speed of replenishing and also increase my reserve.