Chapter 5 - Recalling all the memories

(MC's POV)

"Little Ryo, wake up!"

I heard someone calling out my name. It was a soft but stern female voice. She is trying to wake me up but I don't want to.
"Just let me sleep 2 minutes more, please...*cute shota noise*"

I covered my face with my blanket and went back to sleep as my head was hurting a little. I sometimes wish that morning doesn't exist.

As I tried to go back to sleep, a hand shooked my whole body. The female voice repeated, "Ryo! You are already late for breakfast! wake up right now or you will not get any breakfast. You did not wake up early just like usual..."

"Start to train yourself to wake up earlier as we are going to select which school you will start to study tomorrow and you will start to attend the classes by the start of next week."

She took a little break and said in a stern voice, "From tomorrow, you will have to train to wake up early in the morning. I will set an alarm from tonight. So get ready already for breakfast and don't skip brushing your teeth!"
I groaned a little and sat up in my bed and adjusted myself to the bright sunlight in my bedroom and yawned once. I then looked at the person who woke me up.

Yes, she's my mom, her name is Otsuki Maya. She have approximately 5'8 feet (172 cm) in height, have deep blue eyes and dark jet blue hair. She is quite tall, thin and gives out the aura of maturity. Her skin was like white porcelain and her lips were thin but deep red.
.

 I examined her in an instant

.
I examined her in an instant. Gave her a nod in affirmation as I slowly got off my bed and walked toward the bathroom. My mother patted my head as she left my room with a soft look.

I frowned a little as I touched my head and felt a little longing for the head pats. It's as if I want more. I shooked my head and opened the bathroom door and entered it. This feeling might be possibly due to that thing that happened to me before I got the system.

I quickly closed the door and locked it as I started to observe the bathroom. It was medium size but was a nice one. The nearest to me was the basin. It had a mirror attached to the wall just above it. Then a little further to the basin was the toilet seat. A glass door can be seen in front which separated the shower from the other accessories.
.