Who's Kate's Crush? (Chapter 14)

You and Kate (aka me cuz I have same personality (close) as Kate) found a place to eat and ordered your food and drinks, "So are you really dating Vincent?" Kate asked smiled widely at you. You smirked back and said, "Yeah, I guess we are." After saying that you remembered all those memories with Vincent (even tho you just met for few days, you felt like you've known him forever), "talking about crushes and stuff, what about you? Are you dating anyone?" you said. "Wha-" Kate started blushing, "no-noooooo.I-no...no why w-would I?" she laughed nervously. "Tell meeeee! I knew you like someone! Who is it?" you asked. "I said no, (Y/N)," she said, there was a pause then she said, "okay maybe I am dating someone..." she trembled slightly as she said the last part. Kate's gaze turned from you to her drink. You just started at her and she said, "Fine! Just stop looking at me like that as if you are trying to read my mind!" she exclaimed and you giggled. "This guy, I met him few days before you got this job and like he said he worked at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, day shift I think. I won't say his name cuz he said that you would make fun of him, so ya no names. He's really nice to me, and I know Vincent is nice to you as well," she said as she smiled happily at me. You smiled back and finished your food, so did Kate. (Woah u guys eat fast, I take like 30mins XD)
-----TIMESKIP TO WALKING TO THE CARPARK-----
"Please tell meeeeee! I promise I won't tease him! I just want to know!!!" you whined as you carried the bags, so did she. "Fine, I'll tell you in the car," Kate smirked at you and opened the door. You packed the shopping bags nicely at the back seat, and you went to the driver's seat to start the engine. "Now please tell me, Kate," you pleaded. "He's...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! Sorry for really short chapter! Bet you want to know who it is but find out when next one comes out! Write in the comments who u think it is and please leave suggestions of what I should add to the story, like lemon? Or idk got drunk? XD idk put what you want to see in the later on chapters, Kay I gtg byeeeee! P.S. love that picture! XD so silly! Vincent's face tho! *dying of laughter*