(Chapter 32)

Savannah took another deep breath, "My phone rang when I was cooking dinner, waiting for my parents to come home, the police was calling me and...they said that m-my parents were in the hospital. I was horrified when I heard that and I immediately off the flame and rushed out of the house with my car keys and phone, I didn't even bother to throw away the food. Reaching the hospital, I asked the receptionist which room were my parents in. She typed something in her computer and told me room 087. I took the stairs as I knew I could run faster than the elevator. At room 087, I burst through the doors to see my father and mother lying motionless in their beds. There was a doctor in the room as well, so I walked up to him to ask about my parents. He said that my parents were not going to make it, they were in a very fatal car accident that afternoon. He then said they would only live till tonight, and they had made a deal with the hospital before that after they die, they can experiment cures with their bodies (there is such thing! believe me!). I nodded and the doctor walked out of the room. I looked at my mother's body, laying motionless on the bed in a hospital gown. Bandages wrapped around her head, hands, legs and one under her hospital gown around her chest. I kissed her on the forehead and tears fell down my cheeks rapidly. I walked to my father's side and kissed his forehead as well. I loved them very much as parents, they gave me whatever I asked and they made me into the girl I am now, my love for my parents did not have words to describe them. And after that day, the bullying got worst as someone heard about me becoming an orphan and spread rumors about how I may have caused their death. My grades gradually dropped to Ds and Cs. I had to move into an orphanage but since I had another relative, you, I didn't need to move in. So, I moved back here to get a job and to find you. So, will you let me stay?" Savannah explained her back ground. I stared wide-eyed at Savannah, "Y-Yes! Of course!" I exclaimed. She hugged me and I could feel the shoulder of my shirt got wet. I rubbed circles on her back and I could hear her repeat, 'thank you's. I smiled slightly and felt a pat on my other shoulder. I turned my head and Vincent gestured me that we had to go. I nodded, "Sav? We should go see Boss. Like now," I said. "Oh okay, I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. We stood up from the chair and threw away the cold slices of pizza ( :( poor pizza). We started making our way to Boss's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I know pretty short chapter I'm sorry. ;-; Anyway, thanks for reading this crappy chapter...and please do check out my other books if you haven't! Thank you for 200 followers again! I luv u guys ;-; Thank you and vote, comment, and follow!

-BloodyArtist :)