Fairytale Green

Fairytale Green by kaylasilverss

She could never predict a tattooed giant to be thrown into her life

Ella Miller is not a massive believer in love. Especially in high school. Sure, she thinks that it is good in movies and books but real life is not exactly a fairytale. Although things might take a turn at the arrival of a large tattooed male.

-

"You are mine. I will rip apart limb by limb anyone that thinks differently." His tone came out hard and husky. It was filled with undisguised murderous jealousy

"Here is a reason we can not be together." I poked his chest as I spoke "You are a possessive caveman.

"His deep voice was barely a whisper "I belong to you. Just like you belong to me. Why are you fighting that?"

-

This fiery green haired girl was in for a challenge as one night, she runs into a mountain sized problem. A ridiculously good looking, dark and broody problem.

She thinks that she will only have to deal with this large and slightly terrifying looking guy for one night but that quickly changes.

Being thrown together at every opportunity, she has no other choice but to deal with possessive, protective and pain in the ass Stone who happens to enjoy teasing and being around Ella constantly.

It is the green haired nerd versus the motorbike- riding giant but are they really against eachother?

-

"Don't you growl at me." I shouted in reply and with another growl from him, I added "He is a good kisser."

Stone did not find the funny side of my comment. I could feel the tension in him from his tightened jaw to his fist that he had made.

"Lets see how good he kisses when he is dead." He snarled.

-

Stone is mysterious and has dark secrets. He is not exactly Prince Charming. However Ella is no Princess. If only they drew back the swords and lived some sort of happily ever after.Happily ever after is just a bad boy away.

All Rights Reserved