Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked by sakkaira

 Bad Boy Saw Me Naked by sakkaira

COMPLETED

The existence of grammatical errors, misplaced words etc. is exorbitant as the majority of the book had been written when I was 13. Read at your own risk.

- - -

"He was standing there in all his glory while I was standing here in all my ...nakedness..." The sentence that you have just read could exactly describe the situation I am in.

- - -

Have you ever been put in a situation in which you can't speak, think or move? Well, I had. And it wasn't in front of anyone, but in front of the school's supposedly bad boy. Hooray me, am I right?

I am one of those outsider girls, who doesn't like to associate with anyone, and, on top of that, a so-called teacher's pet, too. Although that didn't seem to stop the bad boy from taking an interest in me. Funnily enough, he wasn't the person to initiate a conversation by simply approaching me. That was in no way possible, of course. It's a lot more complicated than that... Well, actually it's not that complex...

He saw me naked, that's the reason...

- - -

CLICHÉ STORY!
Contains cursing and/or swearing.
IN THE COURSE OF HEAVY EDITING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT CHANGE SOME OF THE PLOT.
The book is a work of fiction. Nothing had really existed, happened or is really happening.
#4 in Teen Fiction : January 18 2016
Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved to Aira Sakae.

All Rights Reserved