Tevun Krus International VI: PeacePunk

The way es see it, one thing this world and all other worlds really need is peace. So, we take it all the way and put the next issue of Tevun Krus, which is incidentally also the next international issue of our E-zine, under the sign of peace — let's go PeacePunk!

This one will mark the start of our next Tevun Krus year and be released on February, 22nd — international mother tongue day.

A couple things worth noting:

1. Like TK International III, IV, and V, Tevun Krus International VI accepts relevant stories and articles in any and all languages, including English.

2. Also like TK International III, IV, and V, TK International VI will have a theme. This time, the theme is PeacePunk.

So... what would fit here? 

Let's start with a few quotes:

☮️

"The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace." 

Mahatma Ghandi

☮️

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Albert Einstein

☮️

"Peace is the only battle worth waging"

Albert Camus

☮️

But Peace and Punk...? Well, you know us, if something doesn't exist, we invent it.  Although this time, the combination already exists — not as a SciFi subgenre, but in music and as a personal style. So, who is going to stop us to carry this into SciFi? No one, exactly.

The door is wide open, let your imagination play. 

Peace as the opposite of war — perhaps a world at war finds hope in a strange new thing called peace. Or someone developed the means to end war for all times — with a twist. Or peace has become a means of oppression, overbearing, and no longer desirable?

This is a brand-new sub-genre. The possibilities are endless!

☮️

Interested? Let us know in the comments, and come join us in our Discord via the external link — or contact jinnis (she doesn't bite).