Prologue

" I don't know why you are so surprised, we all knew this day was coming anyway. Well, some more then others. And if you think about it, it's all your fault."

A few broken ribs, possible internal bleeding and definitely a concussion. This wasn't the first time Alaric had taken a beating, especially from a vampire. But there's something different in this, he had never seen a vampire this strong, not even the original siblings was stronger that way.

" You have no idea how many times I wished I was doing this. Every decision of mine you criticized, always looking at me as if I was a bomb about to explode. But I couldn't say, or do anything because of all those feelings. I'm finally free.

"Please... this isn't you."

"Ooh, it is."

His vision was so blurry, he didn't realize she'd approached until he felt the first jabs of her fist on his face.

"I know you've been avoiding this since I was a little girl, but you were only holding me back."

"No, no please..."

He didn't had time to beg before she grabbed him by the shirt and threw him across the park. The pain was so strong, it was like if his bones had broken apart, and his lugs was about to burst.

"If you survive to this, witch is almost impossible, tell my little sister to stay away. Or I will take someone she actually love. And I have so many options for that. Because I finally realized something: I am my father's daughter."

That was the last thing he heard before he felt her foot press against his rib cage and felt his bones break with the weight.

"And I am cool with that".