Chapter 2

"Stupid Lizzie Saltzman, stupid school."

After her meeting with Dr. Saltzman this morning, Andrea felt this urgence inside of her to blow things up. She was doing just fine, no trouble, no detention, getting out of the spotlights, but it only took five minutes alone with Lizzie Saltzman to things to fall apart. And the worst wasn't her the talk with Alaric, or all the questions people will made, but the talk with the only person she can not ignore: her sister.

Andrea was really happy for the fact that things were going fine for Hope, she had friends, a boyfriend and a best friend that will be by her side when Andrea wasn't there, but it had to be Lizzie Saltzman? Say that they relationship wasn't good is an euphemism, Lizzie hated Andrea and Hope from the moment they arrived at the school. She blamed then for every bad thing that happened to her and her twin, Josie.

The witches performance at the annual talent show in seventh grade didn't happen because they ate bad sushi? Lizzie said it was Andrea, and everyone believed. Lizzie took a zero on her biology test? It was because the loud music coming from Hope's room didn't left her study the day before. At least she had Hope to talk with about how crazy Lizzie drive them, but them the Saltzman twins' eleven birthday happened and everything blew up, and of course that Hope and Andrea end up on the principal's office. But that was also the day when Hope and Lizzie decided to give a break on their fight and became friends.

And now Andrea was walking back to her room waiting to find some really mad sister, ready to scream at her defending her bff.

" How bad it was?"

She didn't find Hope when she opened her bedroom's door, but she find a really high friend.

"Two weeks of community service at the park. Clean up the townies mess."

Andrea throw herself on the bed after taking the joint out of Jade's hand.

" Hey!"

"I don't need more trouble with Hope, okay?" What about you?

"He already give up on me, three weeks without leaving the campus and three final weekends arrested in the library. It's really unfair if you think, I just stole his car and no one got hurt, and you..."

" Threw his daughter in the pool."

They couldn't contain the laughs. What Andrea said to Dr. S about having friends was true, she wasn't so sociable as Hope, she was really to deal with if were willing to know her for real. But Jade was an especial case, when the vampire arrived at the school it was Andrea's second year there she wasn't very popular at that time either. So when a newborn vampire tried to hide from classes in the library, she found an eight years old witch painting. Jade meet her best friend ten years ago, but she was eight.

" What did she made?"

"She mentioned the forbidden name."

"Outch, yeah the bitch definitively deserved. Do you think that she suspect something? Your sister?"

"No, she will think that this is probably some stupid rich. And that it's what she should think.

"Yeah, I should left before she came. I don't want to be in the middle of twins fight."

Jade get up of the bed, took her jacket in the nightstand and put it on.

"See you late bitch."

"Love you too jerk."

Jade left and Andrea get left alone with her thoughts, and all she could think it was about her, the forbidden name.

...

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading my story.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

If you got interested to meet more about that story, go check the AU that inspired the fanfic in my IG (Alegacytale, Alegacytale.random)