Two

You raised your eyebrows, taking a few cautious steps back and continuing to hug yourself.

"Present her." A deep, booming voice vibrated throughout your entire body.

The alien stepped aside and you were met with the back of something much bigger, something more terrifying than the ones you had seen so far.

You looked back and fourth between the two, fear leaking out of your pores intensely.

Slowly, the larger entity turned around, his wings flapping as he descended into the grimey water beneath him. His three eyes pierced into you like a thousand daggers, his T shaped head a peculiar design.

He examined you for awhile, gripping onto his sword that he held in his talons so confidently.

"She reeks of fear." He spoke, reeling closer to you and leaning down in front of you, where you stared up at him intensely.

The permanent grin they all seemed to have on their face, disturbed you greatly in many ways.

Cupping a large, sharp talon beneath your chin, he managed a deep chuckle.

"Ah, my new Queen."

You flinched, his dagger like talons digging into your face slightly, forcing you to look up at him.

"Wh.. who are you..?" You spoke, fear in your timid voice.

"This mere mortal is not familiar with the Hive." He continued to examine you, letting go of your face eventually to trace your once white summer dress.

"Hive...? Queen.. I.. I'm sorry.. I'm confused.." You trembled, your throat becoming dry as your breathing increased.

The Hive God ignored you, pulling away his talon and reverting back to his standing tall pose.

"Dress her into more appropriate attire." He gestured over towards your tattered dress, looking back over to his loyal servant.

His servant nodded, stepping over to you and scooping you up in his three fingers. You whimpered slightly, staring over at the Hive God as he let his sword drop by his side.

"Wait! What is your name..?" You asked, holding one of the many three fingers of the Hive guard.

There was a slight pause.

He waved away his guard and he carried you out of the room sturdily. 

You turned around in the guard's grip, eagerly watching him as you both disappeared out of the room. You peered up at the guard with wide eyes.

"What does he mean by Queen..?" You asked nervously, holding onto his palm.

"The Hive.. have been looking for a new Queen.. for millennia, now." When he spoke, his words dragged out slowly and his tone was an echoy, deep.

You kept looking up at him, taking in his words.

"But.. why me..and- and.. how did you repair my leg..? Where in space are we..?" You had many questions that were left unanswered.

"That.. I cannot answer. Your King.. will discuss everything.. with you."

You looked down, shaking your head. "How would I even pass as Queen..? I'm not as big as you guys, or- or- we aren't the same!"

Your voice raised slightly, echoing throughout the walls and the chambers of the strange place that you were in. The Hive servant kept walking with you in his three fingered hand, making sure you wouldn't fall and possibly break your leg again. He didn't answer anymore of your questions, he fell silent for the remainder of the walk.