sick and wired

Arianna’s POV

“Well your ADHD has improved.” Rosemary told me as she shut her binder. “Your not being ‘violent’, with your powers gotten so much better.”

Okay that part I can agree on. I haven’t been that violent with my powers in a while. Which is a good thing. I guess.

Rosemary told me and I folded my arms when hearing this, “But I still struggle so much to focus on the simplest things.” 

“That’s just what ADHD does sweetie.” Rosemary told me and I sighed. “But it has improved, trust me.”

Her phone beeps meaning our session is over. “Looks like our time is up.”

I got up to leave and Rosemary followed which confused me.

“Before you go Anna.” (Her nickname for Arianna). She stopped me and I looked at her. “How’s your father doing?”

“He’s okay. He’s always okay.” This surprised me and I smiled at her asking how Dad is doing.

“You know, he and I haven’t really met and I feel like it’s important because he’s the one paying for our sessions.”

“Yeah I can make it happen.” I smirked a little at her.

“Okay!” She smiled at me with joy.

I shut the door as I walked away. I wouldn’t have minded if Dad and Rosemary dated, it would stop Dad from flirting with Mrs. Hart, and I could finally have a mother figure in my life.

--
Downtown Brown
--

I pulled up to Downtown Brown, and took the keys out of the ignition and the car shut off. I got my wallet and walked inside. The smell of coffee and bakery filled my nose and I sighed happily at the smell.

God I love that smell, it smells delicious here.

I saw Sofia taking an order and she waved at seeing me and I waved back at her. She went back taking her order.

The person was done and I walked to the counter. I smiled at seeing Sofia. 

“Usual I assume?” Sofia says as she types it into the computer, and I nodded my head.

“Hey, can I also get a blueberry and chocolate chip muffin?” I asked and Sofia chuckled a little at me and she added it in also.

“Yeah but my treat is the muffins.” She said and I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

“So how’s Henry been? Charlotte told me that he got sick.” She asked and I nodded my head taking a straw, as Sofia got the muffins for me. 

“Yeah he’s been sick.” I say with a tiny frown on my face.

Sofia has a sympathetic smile on her face as feels bad that Henry’s sick. I mean I am too, cause girlfriends don’t like it when the boyfriend’s sick. 

“Well I hope he gets better.” Sofia says as she hands me the muffins and my drink.

“Thanks Sof.” I say and I turn and see Sofia grabbing her apron, and her keys.