sometimes a superhero needs to go on a date with his girlfriend

Arianna's POV

I wasn't going anything really just getting back from Downtown Brown because ya know mama needs her coffee.

As the elevator door opened I jumped a little at the sight, of Henry, Dad, Jasper, Charlotte, Bri Sofia and Jade fighting.

"Last week you said that you were going to give ua a raise!"

"Yeah son!"

"Lets settle this fair and square," Dad says as everyone stopped arguing and looked at him. Including me, I was just finding this entire thing amusing as Henry had his tasers pointed at Dad.

"What is your amazing plan, Ray?" Charlotte, Sof, and JJ ask in unison.

"I don't have one, sorry." He says sheepishly as they go back to their original thing, whatever it was I don't know.

"I'm not going to question it." I say and then they all turn to me, slightly shocked that I was there or that maybe I heard the entire thing.

"When did you get here?"

"Were you listening to the conversation?"

"Why, Ria?"

"Hi, how are you?" Henry says to me, as I grin.

"I'm good thanks for asking." I say to him but to everyone else it was bitter.

"We're sorry, how are you, and hi." Dad says under his breath as I giggle.

I felt Henry kissing my cheek and I giggled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm good, thank you for asking." I say grinning at them and they all roll their eyes at me, which makes me grin more.

----

Third Person's POV

It was about nightfall in Swellview, and it's about 9:00 in the sleepy town, as Henry and Aria was walking around the local park by the river.

Their hands were interlaced and Ari waa humming a song that was in her head, as she leaned her head onto Henry's shoulder.

"I love you Arianna, don't forget that." Henry says as he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too." She says as she kissed his lips and he had his arms around her waist. They both deepened the kiss as they both smiled in the kiss.

Later - next day

It was a typical slow day at the Man Cave and to say that everyone was bored was an understatement. Arianna being the introvert/hermit crab that she is she wasn't in her room. Everyone thought that she was sick as its uncommon to actually see her not in her room. She slapped Schwoz's hand when he went to see if she was actually sick.

"Get your hand off my head, right now!" Arianna roared as she was definitely having a mood as her eyes were glowing a little.

"Okay miss glowy no need to scare the poor guy." Charlotte says as she takes a nice long drink from her water bottle.

"How can any of you honestly put up with him." Arianna says grumbly as Jasper is literally sitting in front of a fan. "Yo fanny can you move that over here."

"What's the magic word?" Jasper asks as Arianna isn't one to say please or thank you in the presence of Jasper, at any level.

"Ria, don't kill Jasper and just say please! Please." Ray says as he also took a nice long drink from his water bottle.

"Fine." Arianna grumbles as everyone smirks. "Please." She grumbled as Jasper had a proud smile on his face as Brianna smiles as her sister finally said 'please' to Jasper withour strangling him.

Jasper moved fan towards the steamy girl that wants to strangle him. "Please, what?" He asks her as her.death glare tells it all.

"Jasper don't." Jade says eating a churro like she always does. Everyone swears that she's literally a churro because she eats them twenty-four seven. Literally.

"No, I want to hear her say 'thank you'." Jasper says as Arianna's hands clenched into fists as Ray quickly stepped in and moved the poor boy away from his violent daughter.

"Do you want to talk with Ro?" Sofia suggests to her best friend who is glaring heavily at Jasper.

"No." Arianna deadpanned to Sofia as she angrily sips on her coffee. No one knows why on earth she's drinking coffee on a hot day like this.

"I know what will cure everyone's hotness!" Bri says suddenly standing up as everyone but Ari looked at the girl.

"Please!"

"We're desperate!"

"What is it!"

"I got water powers people." Brianna says in a 'duh' tone as she motions to her hands, as maybe everyone forgot that she even had powers.

"Ohhh." Everyone says in unison as they just now realized that the other twin has powers, water even.

"Please us oh twin one." Arianna says as Jasper glares at the other 'other' twin sister as he doesn't like her attitude. Henry and everyone else have gotten used to her sarcastic remarks over the years.

Briana demonstrated her powers and Ari had a small smile on her face as she wasn't all that excited anyway.

"Cool."

"Whoa."

"Love it."

--

A couple hours later

Now it was just Henry and Ari in the Man Cave as eveyone else went out just so that Henry and Ari could have a somewhat 'date' night.

Even a superhero needs a date with his girlfriend, right?

"I love you baby girl." Henry whispers in Ari's hair as she couldn't help but smile, at him.

"I love you too." Ari says as neither of them could have ever imagine they would ever fall in love with each other, in their entire life. But it was fate and that one night where Ari finally confessed her love for Henry.