seeing some old friends and getting kidnapped part 2

(Hi, just me I wanna say that I'm excited for this chapter as it's probably gonna be my favorite at least for this book. Unless a chapter changes my mind in the future. So Bri is going to have some help from a couple of her 'super-friends', can you guess who they are? Leave your guesses before they are revealed).

------

Previously on Henry Danger

Arianna was heading towards the Mall, and then she met up with two friends. Mila gave her a spell-like thing and Issac dragged her out and Mila set some bombs and destroyed parts of the Mall. Then when Henry and Ray got there Arianna was gone and so was Issac. They fight with Mila and the rest of her goons, and some are injured and dead while others' lives will be changed forever. Brianna goes on her mission to her Vengeance for the very people that hurt her sister and put her best friend in the hospital.

Charlotte got the call from Henry who was on his way back home as it was his turn to cook dinner for his family. She hoped that Bri would be alright doing this by herself as she knows how dangerous it is. But that's not stopping the youngest Manchester girl from getting her sister back and being a new hero in Swellview.

What she doesn't know is that Bri isn't doing this alone as she's going to have to help her friends. Bri just got done telling her friends where to meet her so that she could pick them up. Luckily her friends were in town when the Mall incident occurred so that made it easier for Bri. She picked up her friends and then she was back being off in the air.

------

"Thank you for telling us what happened. We're sorry for what happened to your sister." The girl says despite her mood of what happened, her lips turned into a tight smile. The brother of the sister put his hand over his mouth to keep himself from throwing up. Last time he was in the air he almost threw up. Well, not exactly the last time but the last time that he and his sister were in town.

Have any guesses who they are yet? Give you a hint: their family are superheroes).

"Anytime. Figured I could have some company while getting Ria back." Brianna says as the siblings smile at the girl despite the situation the brother hasn't thrown up yet. Key word: yet.

"Thanks.....Bri." The brother says as his sister dug in her bag that she brought, she handed her brother a paper bag and immediately after getting it from his sister he hurled the remains of the sushi they had for dinner before Bria called.

"Be glad that we aren't higher. Then you'd really be having fun." The sister says as Brianna and her shared a smirk as they fist bumped each other and then they got to their destination.

"Landing time." Brianna says as she harshly pointed down as the brother threw up again and soon the Copter smelled like puke.

"Man I shouldn't had brought Mr. Getting Sick." The sister says as Brianna made a little bumpy landing but safety nonetheless.

"Oh Thank God, we're here." The brother says as they get out of the Copter. They then get their weapons of choice, and then they were walking side-by-side in the cloudy night sky where the moon's light was shining on them.

"What's the plan?" The brother says as Brianna and his sister took off says saftey on their weapons.

"Follow us, don't get caught." The sister said to her brother as he gave her a look and before they could say anything they ducked as they almost got caught.