Kisaki Joines Toman

A/N: I FUCKING HATE MYSELF I WAS WRITING YOUR ORIGEN BUT THE BEST PART DIDN'T FUCKING SAFE SO I MIGHT PUT IT THIS SUNDAY AGAIN SRY FOR NOT POSTING A WEEK on to the Story

Past you

'Should I have warned him about what going to happen in the future by now' today is when Hina is alive but won't be for so long from the car accident. 'Wait isn't in some few day when Kisaki is going to join Toman'

Present 

"Hey we have to leave now the others need us?"-???? "Okay give me 5 min let me just do something really quick"- Unknow. Two people where on top of a building watching 2 or 3 especially Naoto, Hina, and Takemitchy  (There not hanma and Kisaki).

Texting (takemitchy Pov)

Why hello There Takemichi Hanegaki I wouldn't recommend you going on car with Hina Tachibana today for your sake- Anonymous 

WHO IS THIS AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME HOW DID YOU GET MY PHONE #- Takemitchy

Let just say i use to be you sister ;)- anonymous 

WAIT Y/N-Takemitchy   

The texting ended "So do you think that Hina may not die in this time line"-Wilbur (you got him to watch anime a little) "Probably she is because Kisaki can just make an arrangement for another day but I did gave him a little warning about it, let go now" then you were both gone.'WAIT SHOULD I TELL NAOTO, but im going to meet when Hina is alive'-Takemitchy.It been few day since Hina's funeral that when Takemitchy he is going to be the head of Toman. 

The past (Mitchy POV)

I went back to past "Huh why is everything white" 'Huh a public bath' I hear bubbles it scared me "Haha"-Mikey "Wow, Mikey" "Did I scared you"-Mikey "Hey,shut up"-draken "huh"-both T and M. "Come on your not kid anymore, public bath aren't meant to play around"-Draken. "Wait, that draken" "Like im going to listen to a 3rd year student that stills wears a shanpo hat, it hularious the big bean pole is afraid to get soap on his eye"-Mikey.

"I told you to shut up"-Draken, we both laugh 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IM AT A PUBLIC BATH WITH MIKEY & DRAKEN' "So Draken your wounds are all healed" "Oh those there weren't shit that cause I work out"-Drake "Ah i see" "Behold, check out this abs and this scar"-Draken getting up "haha yeah, your quite bigger then a middle school kid" "I know right"-Draken "Oh wow"-mikey swimming toward Draken and punching him.

"That mean your not completely heal then"-mikey they started fighting 'wait the message that y/n send me wait where is she?' "So where Y/N" "Oh she said that she was going to buy food before going to the shrine (Ur pov: "God mexican tacos are so flip in delicious I well take 5 more and 3 favorite/burrito to go pls" "Coming right up"-Worker) "Ahh i see" "well time to get out"-mikey.

"Oi, Takemitchy come on"-Draken "Huh where are we going" "Where going to the shrine to nominate the new 3rd division captain"-Mikey we walked out the division captains where there expt Baji as they got on there motorcycle you were walking to the shrine while eating a burrito. "Hey look, isn't that y/n there"-Smiley pointing at you from behind "Yeah that is her"-Mitsuya.

We stop next to you, you were staring at us while having your burrito "Sup"-Y/n "Hey want you to give you a ride to the shrine"-Draken "No im fine"-Y/n you started walking Draken picked you from behind your collar/hood and put you in the back seat "I almost drop my burrito cuss of you egg head"-Y/N "Let just go already "-Mikey.

Your POV

Everyone was now on the shrine I was next to Mitchy "This meeting not going to be so good" i said whispering Takemitchy heard me "THE NOMINATE FOR TOKYO MANJI GANG'S 3RD DIVISION WILL NOW BEGIN"-Draken. Some of Toman's members were whispering to each other "3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FOWARD"-Mikey "OUT THE WAY"-Kisaki body guard. As they were passing Kisaki was staring at Mitchy surprised.