Part 4

Narrator: Thirty years have passed since Flicker has ended... but I am the only one who has aged... at. All. And apparently, they are immortal. Let's set the scene to where our contestants are now.

Narrator: Lucy, (camera pans to Lucy in a hospital bed) is in mental therapy for reasons you may never understand: never being loved, questioning life, stuff like that. She now permanently magically makes muffins in her pocket and feeds the poor people and the hungry muffins.

Lucy: Hey Narrator dude, can you please get out of my room?

Narrator: FINE I WILL. Here is an invitation for Willow and Maddie's murder mystery party.

*turns away from Lucy* Lucy apparently had a terrible dream about her death, which is one of the many reasons she is in mental therapy. She will probably never get over the betrayal of Willow and Maddie.

Oliver, although he was eliminated, he still was alive and here he is (camera pans to Oliver backpacking up a mountain). As you can see he is using his spare time to explore the nature and mysteries of the world. Oliver has fallen off the mountain 4 times during this trip... I have no idea how he explains that weird anomaly he is hoping in another life he could meet Delilah... He has contemplated everything from "What do vegetarian Zombies eat???" to "Does Delilah even remember me?" I have no idea why that poor boy even cares about her, he ruined the relationship after all...

Oliver: Who are you?

Narrator: I forgot to mention that he has amnesia. Here is your invitation to Willow and Maddie's Flicker reunion party in New York. I hope you can find your way. *turns away from Oliver*

Anyways, Willow and Maddie are now living in a condo in Brooklyn, NY to pursue their dreams of becoming famous fashion designers. They are also running Flicker escape rooms. Which is weird considering they murdered a bunch of people... They are now married to two men who are also twins. (I guess they have a thing for twins... kinda weird if you ask me) Their names are Caleb and Finn Lexington. And they all live together (kind of cramped, if you ask me).

Maddie: Well too bad nobody is!

Narrator: WAIT, how can you hear me??

Maddie: You're standing in my living room... how could I not

Narrator: (._.)

Maddie: Why are you even here? The game ended... 30 years ago.

Narrator: I am interviewing the players. How come you STILL look 17?

Willow: cause we are still 17 dummy.

Maddie: We age much slower than mortals after the age of 17.

Willow: That Flicker game was the immortal game! Only immortals played. Well clearly YOU weren't immortal. Croire should have been smarter.

Finn: Is someone else here, Maddie?

Maddie: Uh no, it's the TV...

Finn: Yea the TV that is not on?!?

Narrator: Hey there... I am Jesse Phillips... I am an interviewer... Just call me... Narrator.

Finn: Okay...?

Caleb: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

Narrator: Imma just leave... and go to Georgia...

Willow, Maddie, Finn, and Caleb: BUH-BYE!

Narrator: Anyways... Annabeth's birthday came close and she got married to Luke Harris! She now owns a stable and she has 5 horses there. She is pregnant with her first child. She and her husband are panicking, they weren't prepared for this, apparently. I'm surprised Annabeth actually married Luke... at the Flicker house she always complained