Author's Note

HOLY TAGATHA. That's all I have to say. But I'll say more.

I originally got this idea at the beginning of 6th grade. My friends Moira and Michael (nicknamed Jeanine) helped me write this. Originally, we were going to turn this into an animation and upload it on YouTube with the help of some other friends, especially my friend Avery. We never got to it. Because Michael was my only guy-friend, we had to use little males in our story if we were going to turn this into an animation. 

I'm now going to say the descriptions of the main characters (the ones we met in part 1). Willow has light skin, teal-ish eyes, brown hair that turns to blonde on the ends, really wide hips, and wears a pink off-shoulder long sleeve shirt, knee-length jean shorts, and sandals. Maddie has super pale skin, Willow's eyes, dark brown hair in a braid/high ponytail, chokers and other necklaces, a long-sleeved black-white striped shirt with a plain grey one over it, black ripped jeans with one of those chain thingies that go on the belt loops, and grey tennis shoes. Annabeth has brown hair in a bun, tannish skin, green eyes, a red-green plaid button-up short-sleeve shirt, jean shorts, and cowboy boots. Stacey has red hair in double braids, blue eyes, freckles, tan skin, a turquoise sweater, grey sweatpants, and tennis shoes the same color as the sweatshirt. Oliver has tan skin, brown eyes, short brown hair, a grey shirt with mountains on it, jeans, and black tennis shoes. Jane has light skin, blue hair, blonde hair in double buns, a purple shirt, overalls, and purple shoes. Erika Swan has extremely pale skin, dark black hair, red eyes, a red three-quarter sleeve shirt, black pants, and red shoes. Lucy has light skin, long straight blonde hair, a little chef's hat, a light teal dress with a white apron over it, and white tennis shoes. Delilah has light skin, long straight brown hair, violet eyes, a violet shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. Alex pretty much looks like Delilah but her hair is wavy, her eyes are brown, and she wears a purple jumpsuit. The Narrator is also a character but the gender is unknown because the Narrator originally was going to be a boy, then it changed to a girl, and now the Narrator doesn't really have a gender, so the Narrator can be any gender you imagine them to be. Because of this, I created the Narrator with a gender-neutral look. The Narrator has a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and blue shoes. You can imagine the race, also. Alexis has light skin, red hair, a long-sleeve pink shirt, jeans, and pink tennis shoes. 

I'd like to thank my friends Moira, Avery, Michael, Susie, Ariadne, Ava, Ellie, Claire, Nora, Jenecia, and Lexi (my cousin also). Without you guys, this might not have happened, especially without Ava. She showed me Flicker on Roblox.

This is script is All Rights Served and I own all of these characters. If you wish to turn Flicker into a movie or a TV series with my script, you must ask for my permission.

With love, Black Pearl.

Original concept art I created when I was 11 or 12

Original concept art I created when I was 11 or 12. This was when the Narrator was a male and there were other small changes made in the appearances of some characters. The grey thing is Erika Swan's pet wolf, Flicker. I wasn't sure when to add her in.