Chapter three

"RANBOO LET ME IN" Wilbur yelled from outside, banging onto his campers door, shaking the inside.

What could he need at this hour? He rushes to the door and opens it quickly, to see Wilbur with blood stained hands,

"What the hell happened??" Ranboo asked eagerly in a frightened tone, he was horrified.

"Schlatt did it Ranboo.. Tubbos dead" he whispered,

"What do you mean Schlatt killed Tubbo??" Ranboo replied quietly.

"TUBBO IS FUCKING DEAD RANBOO, SCHLATT FUCKING KILLED HIM."

"Come inside." Ranboo said in a worried tone, grabbing Wilburs hand and pulling him inside, setting him on the bed.

"First, why the hell are you covered in blood Wilbur." Ranboo asked, crouching down to grab a towel from the cabinet to give to Wilbur to clean up.

"I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SCHLATT AFTER IT HAPPENED, HE BEAT HIM TO DEATH RANBOO, TUBBOS DEAD." he yelled, in tears. Wilbur was obviously hurting somehow, not knowing if it was from guilt or grief though.

Ranboo was on the verge of tears. his best friend is dead, he could do nothing to stop it.

"It'll be okay Ranboo.'' Wilbur said, taking the towel from Ranboo's hand. "He loved you, we both know that. there was nothing you could have done." he stood up and pulled Ranboo into a hug.

"Did you kill Schlatt-"

"No, I almost did though, but I realized that Tubbo wouldn't want me to kill him, I want to do what Tubbo would want. Schlatt is his father anyway." he sighed, "I'd never let him get away with it though."

"Of course you wouldn't let him get away with it, nobody would." Ranboo said, choking back his tears. He doesn't want to cry in front of Wilbur. Tubbo was all he really had. They sat in silence for a moment.

"So," Wilbur broke the ice. "This place looks nice, how long have you been working on this place?"

"A while." Ranboo replied, "Tubbo and I worked on it together."

"I see." Wilbur sighed, "Listen, I know it's upsetting but you can't let it bring you down entirely Ranboo. you've still got me! Wilbur! right?"

"Sure." Ranboo scoffed. He doesnt want to be rude yet its so hard not to be, since his friend just fucking died and hes already being told to get over it. "I'm sorry Wilbur but I think you should leave."

"Why?" he paused for a moment. "Are you okay Ranboo?"

"Just leave Wilbur, please." he quickly responded. "I just want to be alone."

"Alright i get it man, sorry" he said, lifting himself up and walking over to the door. "Goodbye then Ranboo." he opened the door and walked out, and slammed it shut behind him.