Why dumpsterdive?

Wilbur stared out the window as he leaned against Techno; and listened to Dream and Him talk about an upcoming fencing match. It had started raining after it they had finished their food; the rain drops on the window raced each other to the bottom of the glass.

         It was peaceful for once and Wilbur was thankful for that. He hoped Phil wouldn't poke at him and Techno for skipping the last of their classes since the school most likely called him about it. Wilbur sighed as the car pulled up to an unfamiliar driveway, he stared at this new place with a frown "Where the hell are we Dream?" Wilbur questioned as Dream honked the car horn.

           "Sapnaps houses, idiot" he said as the mentioned boy hopps into the front seat with a empty trash bag

"Why do you have that..?"

Techno Snickers with a shit-eating grin and sapnap shakes the white plastic.
"Weee'rrrreeeee gonna dumpster dive"

Wilbur blinked and looked the green hooded boy over "are you serious??"

Techno laughed and punched his brother's arm "come onnn, wilby! Live a little"

"Did you just call me wilby-"

"Well ya listen to tommy more then me so I thought it would work"

"Oh shut your mouth"

         The whole group erupted into laughs, even wilbur did this time.
It felt nice to laugh with the people he cared about. The car pulled out of the drive way and started heading in the direction the main mom and pop shop section of town.

        The group sang loudly to the crappy car radio as they drove only for that moment to be ruined by Wilbur's phone ringing. The group fell silent as the phone rang and rang until it fell silent

    "Was that Dad?" Techno questioned as Wilbur looked at notifications, he paled as he stared at his phone's notifications

    "That was his first call but he has texted me a lot.." Wilbur grumbled.

         Techno sighed and checked his own phone "Gods he texted me a shit ton as well, what the fuck? Why is he worried about this now?" He questioned.

       Dream suddenly snatched the brothers phones and slipped them into the armrest compartment much to the protest of the two.

   "No worrying about him, today is a mental health day!" He announced as Wil raised an eyebrow "

     "Dumpster diving is a mental health thing?" The brunette questioned as the blonde nodded.

Notes I'm sorry it's short but I didn't know where to go with this. Also expect pain to come :)