10 Things I Hate About You

———————————————
—10 Things I Hate About You—
by lonely-sxcker
teen wolf season 3
———————————————

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.

Not even close, Not even a little bit, Not even at all

••••••

The Addams Family

The Addams Family. One of the most well known names in Beacon Hills. They lived in a mansion just on the edge of town. Many said the mansion looked haunted and even gave the feeling of it just from walking passed it which helped them give reasoning to the family's... oddness.

Many were freaked out by the family, not wanting to have them near because they didn't know want the strange family around them but Lorelei Addams, the daughter in the family, caught someone's eye.

At the age of 8 years old, Lydia Martin took the girl in as her best friend. The strawberry blonde didn't care what everyone in the town thought about her best friend and in her opinion, she loved everything everyone in the town hated about the Addams girl; her kooky, high pitched laugh, her bright blonde hair and her practically gold eyes.

Lorelei was absolutely grateful for the Martin girls love for her and her lack of caring what people thought towards her which is why when Lorelei and Lydia turned 13, Lorelei told her her biggest secret.

She and her family were a long line of witches. Years and years of Addams' were all witches; most powerful as well. Conway Addams was the last living Addams, along with his daughter, Lorelei. His wife Cordelia dying when the girl was born, her powers practically sucking the life out of her.