iii. that's not a car

It was 6:30 when Lorelei left her house to go to school to meet up with Aiden

Since Lorelei didn't have a car and her dad was at work, Lorelei had to walk and considering her house was on the edge of town, Lorelei left early.

Lorelei was about halfway to her destination when she saw a  bright pair of headlights come up from behind her. Lorelei continued walking, thinking the car would just continue on and pass her but the lights slowed.

The girls steps started to speed up slightly, she casually put her hands in her pockets as she thought of a protection spell. She could hear the car come up right behind her, staying at the same pace as her, only making her anxiety jump more. Just as she was about to turn around and strike at however was following her, the driver of the car spoke.

"Hey, Lor!"

Lorelei's feet stopped herself as she rolled her eyes. Slowly, she turned around and glared at Stiles sitting in his Jeep, leaning halfway out the drivers side window to talk to Lorelei, a big grin plastered on his face.

"Stiles!" Lorelei yelled in anger. Stiles' smile faltered slightly, sliding down his seat slightly. "Why are you already mad at me? I just said hi."

The blonde rolled her eyes, walking towards the car. "You don't sneak up on a girl like that unless you want to get pepper sprayed. Or in my case, spelled." She whispered. warningly and Stiles' eyes widened, nodding his head. "Okay. Okay. I'll learn my lesson." He said before looking up at her with a squinted look. "Where are you going?"

Lorelei turned around and started walking down the street again. "To the school." She said and Stiles' eyes widened, starting the Jeep to trail next her down the road. "Why are you going to the school?"

"That's none of your business." She said and Stiles let out a sarcastic hum, still following her with his car. "Well, I guess I'll just have to follow you until you tell me. And hide in the parking lot to find out who you're meeting with. Because we both know, Lydia would kill me if I'm responsible for your kidnapping." Stiles said and Lorelei rolled her eyes.

"Stiles!" She yelled, stopping her walk to turn and face the boy. Stiles smiled, stopping the Jeep as he shrugged. "Or you know, you could just let me drive you and I'll drop you off and go home. Minding my own business."

Lorelei knew which was the best option to take and immediately walked to the passenger side of the car and got in, making Stiles hum in triumph. The drive was quick to the school, Stiles asking every few minutes who Lorelei was meeting with but the blonde didn't break.

When they finally got to the school, Stiles dropped her off and drove off like he had promised. Lorelei looked around, hopping to see Aiden but he wasn't there yet. Lorelei trilled her lips, sitting on the curb.