iv. dead bodies

Lorelei and Stiles ran towards the community pool after Stiles got a call from Lydia

Lorelei and Stiles ran towards the community pool after Stiles got a call from Lydia. Lorelei didn't get full detail on what was wrong but she was worried about Lydia and that was all she cares about. "Lydia? Lydia!"

When they got to the pool, Lorelei and Stiles skidded to a stop, Lorelei letting out a relieved exhale as Stiles ran a hand through his hair before using that hand to gesture to Lydia. "Lydia, are you okay?"

"I'm okay. That, over there..." Lydia said pointing to her right. Lorelei and Stiles turned to what she was pointing at and Lorelei's heart dropped at the sight of a dead boy covered in blood on the lifeguards chair. Lydia shook her head at the body, pursing her lips before turning back to Lorelei and Stiles. "Not okay." She said, finishing her previous sentence.

Stiles shook his head at the sight of the body, turning away and pulling out his phone to keep himself from passing out. "I'm gonna call my dad." He muttered and Lydia shook her head, walking towards Lorelei, grabbing her hand as comfort. "I already called 911."

Stiles froze at Lydia's words. He slowly raised his head, looking at Lydia with an "are you kidding me?" look. "You called the police before you called me?" He asked and Lorelei tilted her head at Stiles, looking at him with wide eyes. "She's supposed to call you first when she finds a dead body?" Lorelei screamed, defending Lydia.

"Yes!" Stiles yelled, making Lorelei roll her eyes as he continued. "Especially this one over here!" Stiles said, gesturing to Lorelei. "Being part seer and shit."

"You're blaming me?" Lorelei asked, using her hand that wasn't holding Lydia's to point at herself.

"Well, I mean... You normally get visions for weird shit like this!" Stiles yelled as the police pulled up. "That doesn't mean I know every time someone dies!" Lorelei yelled back at Stiles as the Sheriff ran towards the three.

Stiles went to jump at Lorelei, but the Sheriff grabbed his shoulders, pushing him back. "Break it up! Break it up!" The sheriff yelled before his eyes landed on the body behind Stiles, his face dropping. "Oh my God."

...

After the police showed up, checked the body and questioned the three, Stiles, Lorelei and Lydia were able to leave and go back home. Lorelei was ready to knock out. After hanging out with Aiden and finding Lydia who found a dead body in one night really drained her.

Lydia walked up to Lorelei who was leaning against Lydia's car. "I can take you home if you want but can you sleepover? I'm still a little shaken up." Lydia said and Lorelei smiled, nodding her head. "Of course." She whispered, a smile on her face.

Lydia smiled even wider than she was before, going on her tippy toes in excitement. "Great! Well one: you're actually driving because as I just said, I'm still shaken up and two: I'm gonna need to hear all about your date." Lydia said, grabbing Loreleis hand, opening it up and playing the keys in it.

Lorelei groaned, pushing herself off the car and turning around to walk towards the drivers side. "It wasn't a date!"

...

"You didn't have to follow us home." Lydia sang as she and Lorelei walked into her room, Stiles trailing in after them. Lorelei fell onto the bed as Stiles shook his head, crossing his arm. "I just wanted to make sure you two got in okay."

"We had a police escort, Stilinski." Lorelei grumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly from Lydia's bright bedroom light. Stiles turned to Lorelei, squinting angrily at her. "I know the inner workings of that force, all right? They're not nearly as reliable as people think."

"Well, you also didn't have to follow us into my room." Lydia said and Stiles almost instantly pointed 6 Lorelei. "Lorelei followed you into your room. She's on your bed too." Lorelei stopped covering her eyes, barely lifting her head to look at Stiles with a small glare. "I'm sleeping over."

Stiles pulled his lips into a line as his hand went to rub the back of his neck. "I can sleepover." He muttered and Lorelei groaned, making Stiles scoff, waving his hands around. "Fine! I'll just leave!"

"Bye!" Lorelei yelled, raising a hand in the air to wave at him. Once she was sure Stiles was gone. Lydia turned to Lorelei. Feeling eyes on her, Lorelei turned to Lydia, shrugging. "What?"

"Are you really gonna sit there without asking me the question that you've been dying to ask me?" Lydia asked, crossing her arms. Lorelei sighed, shaking her head as she turned away from Lydia. "I have... no idea what you're talking about."

Lydia gave her a "really!" look, squinting. "You're my best friend. I know when you're lying." She whispered. Lorelei turned back to Lydia, giving her a look that made Lydia answer the question she knew Lorelei was silently asking. "The answer is, I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

Lorelei sat up at Lydia's words, her brows furrowed as she shook her head. "Yeah, but the last time something like this happened..." She dragged on and Lydia nodded, locking eyes with Lorelei. "I know. Derek's uncle." She said and Lorelei gulped. "Peter."

—NO LORAIDEN BUT A LOT OF LYDIA AND LORELEI WHICH I LOVE SO IM NOT COMPLAINING

I KINDA AM IN LOVE WITH NEXT CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED❤️