The End Of An Era

I wake up a little sore. It only takes a second to realize that I'm back in the Red Room. I start freaking out. I'm back. Nat brought me back here. You see, it's things like this that gives me trust issues. Breathing gets harder by the second and I realize I'm having a panic attack.

I set my mind on something that makes me smile like when Yelena and I were kids back in 1995 and we were playing in the backyard. It works and my breathing returns to normal.

I feel something in my ear, and I touch it, and I realize I have comms. Perfect! The only thing I don't know is who has them too.

I hear people talking on my right. I recognize those voices. It's Nat and Alexi.

After a few minutes of Alexi talking, the door to my cell is opened. I step out, and I see Nat do the same. It takes Alexi a minute to realize that the cell is open.

"How did you do that?" asks Alexi. "I designed these cells myself," says Nat. I hear that, and I realize what Nat and Melina did.

They switched. Nat and Melina are using those face-concealing veils. Good. Nat didn't bring me back here. Melina did.

Melina removes her mask and wig. "What! I just poured my heart out to you," says Alexi.

Then he presses his ear as you do on comms, and he starts to talk to Nat. Or so he thinks. I don't hear him on my comms, and normally, everyone is on the same channel.

"Alexi. You don't have comms," says Melina. "What?" says Alexi. "There were only two left that work, and I gave them to Yelena and Lizzie," says Melina. On comms, Melina says, "Yelena, it's me. It's momma. You have a two-inch knife concealed on your right side."

After a minute or so, Yelena says, "You couldn't have told me sooner?" Then it really hits me. Nat must be with Dreykov since Melina is here. "Thank you for freeing me from the cell. Now I must be going. I have to find Yelena and my old group," I say.

Then I go left. I walk down some halls, and I look to my left, and I see Yelena drop down from the ceiling. She lands in Nat's pose that she was mocking. Then she stands up and says, "That was disgusting."

Then she tiptoes around the corner

Then she tiptoes around the corner. Then I see her fight a guard. Then he is knocked to the ground, and Yelena tries to drag him to a keypad. She succeeds, and she scans his hand.

"Yelena," I say. "Lizzie?" says Yelena. "Cool moves, by the way!" I say. "Thanks," says Yelena. "Also, do you know where I can get some of that red sparkly stuff?" I ask. "Yeah. I have some in my pocket. Why?" says Yelena. "I need to free my old group, or things will get a bit more complicated. Two vials tops," I say. She hands me the vials. "Thanks," I say. "Anytime. Now let's get going," says Yelena. Then we split up.

I keep going down some halls, and I spot my old group marching down the halls towards one of the training rooms. All of them are holding guns. Oh great. They're armed.

I walk behind them, and we walk into the training room. I close the door behind us. They turn around when they hear the door close.

Their eyes widen when they see that it's me. Then they start fighting me. I look around, and I see some cameras. I take one of the girl's guns, and I shoot it at the cameras. The cameras are now broken and useless.

I throw one of the vials and I shoot it with my gun. The glass shatters and the glitter hits some of the girls. I repeat this with the second vial and all of the girls get freed!

"Thanks for freeing us," says Charlotte. "Anytime. Now come on. I need your help," I say.

They all follow me out of the training room. "What are we gonna do now? All of the other Black Widows are still under Dreykov's control," says Carmen. "I know. I am here with some people who will help me take care of that," I say. "What can we help you with?" asks Charlotte. "I could use some help in case we run into some guards.

"Yelena. Where are you?" I ask on comms. "Getting more of the sparkly stuff. Where are you?" says Yelena on comms. "I am walking down one of the halls with my old group. I freed them," I say. "Ok. Just let me know if you need help or anything," says Yelena. "I will," I say.

We keep walking, and I stop and turn around and look at my old group. "Can you keep going and take down as many guards as possible? I have to find someone," I say. "It would be our pleasure!" says Amy.

They all nod to me, and off they go to take down some guards. I run down a different hallway to Yelena's location, which is just outside of Dreykov's office. I see a bunch of Widows surrounding Nat.

I see Yelena throw a bunch of those red sparkly vials that are held together. They are set to go off in seconds. They explode, and all of the Widows are freed. One of them helps Nat up. I run up to Nat, and I hug her.

Then we feel the Red Room drop. Fire comes out of nowhere. The Black Widows leave the office. "You two, go," says Nat. "What about you?" I ask. "I'll be there. I just have to do something first," says Nat. Yelena and I nod and Yelena grabs my hand and we leave the room.

We make our way to the runway and we see the older Black Widows and the younger Black Widows running over to a plane. Then they take off. It's at this moment that I realize that the Red Room is flying.

I see Yelena get up on the wing of the plane that Dreykov is in. She is holding a baton.