TWENTY FIVE

ASTRA DIDN'T know how she ended up in the back of a truck

She didn't know why her hands were taped up in her lap.

She didn't understand why she had a cloth duck-taped to her mouth.

And she clearly hadn't realised the leader of the Black Wolves sitting in front of her, a grim smile on his face as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the vehicle.

"Fucking hell, I've missed that beautiful face, my Star." Was the sound that snapped Astra Hart out of her pondering, a sick feeling rising within her stomach as she slowly turned her head face on only to be met with an overly charismatic Kai Walker.

Really though, it wasn't much of a surprise, was it?

Astra wished she could just fucking kill this guy. Shoot him dead, or something. He was the root of all of her problems, after all.

"What, don't want to talk to me?" He asked, feigning sadness for a moment before an ear shattering laugh filled the truck. "Oh, I forgot, you're a bit preoccupied."

Astra swears, she tried her best to say fuck you under the duct-tape. It didn't work, but it's the thought that counts.

"How is she?" A voice from the front of the van questioned, Phoenix? What the fuck was this.

"Oh, my little star's doing just fine, aren't you?" He grinned, moving closer to the girls face, trailing a thumb across her duct-tape covered lips. "We're going to get to our destination real soon."

See, this is why she should've been given a gun Or a knife. Either would've sufficed.

Kai's hand lingered on her jaw, a cruel smile on his face as he watched her fearful eyes. What the fuck was he doing? "We could've had everything, star. Why did you have to stray?" Astra shook her head in an attempt to force the man to remove his hand, realising this, Kai sighed, "well, you can't know where we're headed. Sleep well, my star."

- - -

If she's being honest, when she woke up, Astra was shocked to find out she still had all of her limbs. And her restraints had been taken off ( well, minus her hands, which had now been tied to a metal chair with rope )

"She's awake!" A man Dylan? called, banging what seemed to be a metal pole against the floor five times, a light turning on after the fifth.

"Fucking hell star, you've been out for six goddamn hours. How in shit do you sleep that long?"

Scoffing, she leant her head to the ceiling of the globe-shaped room, her upper back resting against the metal chair. "You knocked me out, asshole. I'm bleeding and probably have a concussion."