Chapter 1 Are you Alright?

Caroline POV
      What a complete waste of time! I sat here across from the most idiotic man that I have ever met! Merlia told me that since we're on a vacation in Korea, I should go and have fun and go on a date, before we go back to America to record our first  album. I took her advice and went on a date with one of her friend's brother. What a mistake that was.
      I sat here in front of this idiotic  man who just sat there and drank bottles and bottles of alcohol one after another.  I sat there watching until he started talking. I rolled my eyes.
"So whaaaat you-like to do for-" as he tried to finish his sentence he passed out and fell to the floor. As he fell he made a loud bang which caught attention of half of the people in the restaurant.
      Omygosh what the Hell.
I sat there extremely embarrassed and covered my face. I asked the waiter for the check so that I could get out of here. The waiter brought me the check and I went towards the cashier where I would pay for the meal and for the idiot's alcohol.
       As I took my credit card, the cashier told me the total.
"That will be 494100.21 won ($450 US dollars)." He said
"What!" My eyes widen as to realized how much that was. Did they really expect me to pay for that morons alcohol. I stood there wondering what I should do. As I was about to just give my credit card with no other choice someone came up behind me and gave the cashier a credit card.
"I'll pay for this girl's stuff." I turned to see a man with blonde hair, a perfect clear acne free face and dark brown eyes.
Wait a minute isn't this....
Before I could finish my train of thought the cashier spoke.
"Thank you come again." He said. The blonde haired man smiled and motioned me to go outside. He opened the door for me and we walked outside of the restaurant to the cold winter streets of Seoul. Before he could say anything I bowed deeply.
"Thank you for paying for my bill. I'll pay you back the money once I can go to the bank..." before I could finish he cut me off.
"Its no problem at all you don't have to pay me back. I just couldn't stand there and watch a beautiful girl like you have to deal with all that." He said as he slid his hands into his pockets.
I raised my head and sighed. "At least allow me pay my portion." I plead.
"Really it's alright. But if it's all right with you maybe I can have your phone number?" He smiled lookin away in embarrassment.
My cheeks grew hot. "Uh...sure? By the way what's your name?" We exchanged our phones. I dialed my phone number into his phone.
"They call me Rapmonster." He said.
Omygod I was right it's really him.
"I'm Caroline. Nice to meet you." I tried to play off my excitement but my body started to shake out of nervousness.
"I'm guessing you know who I am?" He said. I nodded as my heart dropped by the way he said it.
"Hey I know who you are too! I'm kinda a big fan of your bands work!" He said cheerfully. Wait did he just say he knew my band?
"You know my band Machines? Really? Omygosh! " I grabbed his arm and started jumping in excitement without realizing. He started to laugh. We returned each other's phones.
"Well I'll text you tomorrow maybe your band and my group can all hang out. Were actually on break so we have spare time and maybe we can create some amazing melodies and stuff." He smiled
"Really? We would love to hang out with you guys!" I said.
"Well I'll contact you tomorrow." He walked away to his car and drove off.