Chapter 6: Jimin and Ashley

Jimin POV
I felt bad about what happened early with the flying binder... We walked together awkwardly back to the dance room. Shhe was really cute when we were close... Did I like her?

Ashley POV
I looked at Jimin who was lost in thought.
"Hey Jimin so you said that we should make a love song,why?" I asked curiously. He looked up at me.
"Well I was thinking that maybe it'd be easier to write a love song and dance with you guys and easier to perform."h e explained. Was that the only reason?
"Maybe Caroline can think of the melody, she plays the piano after all." I said.
"That's great! Her and Rapmonster could work together on that." He said. I smiled at him.

Jimin POV
I don't know why but I really wanted to say something to her. The next thing I knew I pushed her to the wall and slammed my hand near her face.

Ashley POV
Why did he slam me against the wall?
I realized that he was extremely close. He was examining me closely.
"Hey Jimin watcha doing?" I asked. His eyes widen and he started to blush.
"Sorry I not know why I did that. We heard footsteps coming near us and looked up. We saw Caroline and Rapmonster looking at us smiling and smiling at each other. I realized they saw everything that just happened...