Chapter 10: Ice Cream!

Merlia POV
We decided to go in two cars one for our band and the other car the members of bts...but why couldn't I stay with kookie I still wanted to ask him why he said those things...

Christine POV
"Yay were almost there!" I shouted. I was really excited to eat some ice cream.
"Okay there pulling up to some ice cream shop now." Said Nicoole.
"Yes!"

Few minutes later...
We all sat down with each other with our ice cream. I don't know why but Jhope sat by me. I thought he would be tired of talking to me.
"Hey Christine did you ever try this flavor?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled and shook my head saying no.
"Here" he gave me his ice cream cup and told me to try it. I took a bite and my cheeks turned red. Jesus this ice cream is so damn good!  "Its good right!" I nodded.

Jungkook POV
"Hey Merlia?" I said turning towards her. I don't know why but everyone except Christine and Jhope turned towards me. "I said Merlia, not guys.!" He said.
"I know but I know what your going to say... hehehe" said V.
"What's he gonna say?" Asked Nicoole.
V whispered into Nicoole's ear. "Ooooh that's so true." She laughed. I looked at Jimin and Ashley who were awkwardly eating ice cream.
"Do you guys know what I was gonna say?" They looked up and smiled.
"You were gonna say that Jhope probably likes Christine!" Jimin said a little louder than expected. We all went silent and I looked towards Jhope who was turning red and giving us death stares.

Jimin
Whoops...

Jhope POV
Did he just say that out loud !

Christine POV
Wait Jhope likes me? Lol I don't know how I actually feel about that but I feel my heart pounding is that bad?

Ashley POV
"Maybe we should go sit on the other table"I suggested to Jimin. He laughed.
"This is such a weird day!" He said and we moved to a different table. I noticed that Merlia and Jungkook noticed that we were moving.

Merlia POV
"Well now that was good!" I said to Jungkook.
"Yeah it was." He said. "Hey you got something on your cheek. He took his hand and wiped ice cream off my cheek. My cheeks went hot.
"Thanks..." I said looking away.

Jungkook POV
I like this girl.

Nicoole POV
"Hey so Nicoole we need to exchange phone numbers this was so much fun!" Said V happily.
"Sure things."I said as we passed our phones to each other.

V POV
Finally had the strength to ask for her phone number!
"There you go" she smiled at me and gave back my phone.

Jhope POV
"Hey so about..??what they said." I said to Christine.
"Oh yeah don't worry about it were great friends so of course you like me!" She said.
Did I just get friendzoned. I sighed and shook my head
"Yeah we're great friends." I said.

Suga POV
Omg that was funny! I feel so bad for Jhope but Christine is so clueless.

Jin POV
Omy...lol Christine will know one day about his feelings at least. But not today. I laughed.

Merlia POV
"Maybe we should get back to the studio." I suggested to everyone.
"Maybe we should just leave Rapmonster and Caroline alone. They can figure the song out." Said Jungkook.
"So I guess we'll go back to our hotel and you guys go home?" Nicoole said.
"How's Caroline gonna get back to the hotel?" Asked Ashley.
"Rapmonster has a car he can drop her off." Jimin suggested?
"What type of Car?" I asked.
"Why do it matter?" Asked Christine sarcastically.
"Hello! Caroline loves super nice cars! Don't you remember!" I shouted at her.
"Oooh then she's going to love Rapmonster car." Jhope laughed.
"What type of car is it." I asked. Jungkook took out his phone and showed me a picture. What the F!
"Is that Lamborghini!" Ashley shouted.
"Yeah" Jimin laughed.
"Holy crap." Nicoole said.
"She's gonna love that car." Said V.
We all agreed.