26...

"Then, it's decided. Tomorrow, come to the gym and I will ask one of my underlings to pick you up-!" Senju's words echoed inside her own head as she smiled to herself while scrambling on a random paper. Writing anything that come to her mind, it's a habit to ease her own nervousness that she got ever since wakasa leave her all alone

Sighing, she put her head to the table, groaning. Ritsuka quietly opens the door, only to see the flyer that he saw just now at the alley but now, he sees it on her table. "(Y/n), tea is ready" his words make the girl stop groaning

"Okay, thanks and goodnight-!" Ever since the incident where Ritsuka kissed her without her agreement, he decided to protect her and do everything in her stead, making her feel pity toward him. Giving him her home's key, ritsuka always cleans her house whenever she isn't home and sometimes, he would cook for three of them, including his father.

When she put the cup that had been empty out by her in front of her bedroom's door, she slipped a note under the cup, saying her gratitude. After a few minutes, ritsuka came to check up on her and saw the note, smiling to himself. Without his realization, he had the urge to open the door slowly, to peek at her sleeping figure

Seeing the way her shirt was moved a little bit to the up, showing her cleavages, he swallowed hard. Approaching her unconscious state, his hand slowly reached for her cleavages, stopped when he heard her mumble "waka…" ritsuka stopped.

'This is wrong'

"I'm going out-!" She shouted toward ritsuka who was washing some dishes, and he answered it with a nod. "Ah-" Ritsuka didn't manage to finish his words when he heard the clicking sound coming from the door.

"You forget your breakfast"

Running toward the station that Senju told her yesterday before she went back to her house, saying that one of her underlings would take her from the station, and bring her toward the gym.

Arriving at the gym, she plays with her hair while humming a random tune. Waiting for senju's underling

'I hope it's not wakasa'

"Why is it me-?" Wakasa grumbled upon hearing his leader's sudden order and the way she won't stop pushing him toward his motorcycle, irritated him. "Because you are the only one who is free-!" Glancing at his friends, all of them pretending to be busy, because they're too lazy to do the order and that's why they're pretending-! Sighing for how many times that he could count, he pushed her hands away "fine, i will go to pick your friend up at the station. Then bring her here, right-?"

'I hope it's not (y/n)'

Starting the engine, he saw the pink haired girl smooching someone behind the gym and he only squinted his eyes. "You may have managed to seduce others and get their money. But it's not happening when it comes to me" he talks to himself and speeds up toward the station.

She stopped playing with her hair once she noticed someone stopped in front of her, raising their hand signalling to her that they are the one who senju sent.

"Ah"

"Oh"

'It's wakasa…'

'It's (y/n)...'