37...

"Waka…"

I saw her. She was right beside me, holding my hand. How warm her hands are. I hope she will hold it forever. Whenever she is sad, poor, rich, happy. I want everything that she experienced, I would experience it too.

I don't want to die

Dying is scary

Whenever someone mentioned dying, I would quietly grip my sleeves, to stop myself from sweating. But she used to hold my hand whenever I did it. She noticed all of my weaknesses yet, she accepted it as if it's not a big deal. That day, I regretted it. I hit her. I hit my other half. I hit the only woman who would accept me as who I am. The one who would truly wait for me.

Please, hold my hand

So in another lifetime

I'll be sure to find you

I promise.

So please….

Don't let go of my hands…

"Sano-! The poison had spread all over his body-! We need to do something-!" Charla shouts once Mrs Sano lets the brown haired girl handle itsuku or should we say that they forcefully make her lose consciousness.

If I ever met shinichiro…

Would he be mad-?

"Don't die, wakasa" Mrs Sano mumbled as she kept remembering the way sano manjiro smiled while dying. And wakasa is smiling.

But I want (y/n) to be together with me. I don't want to be alone. I….

Want to die together with (y/n)

"Charla, we need to-

Her words stopped upon seeing (y/n) collapsed right beside his bed."(y/n)-?" Charla approached her body and checked her pulse. After that, she checked wakasa's pulse. Her eyes widened. "Charla…?"

"Both of them, died"