Ch.15

I wake up with a small smile on my face. It's Bella's birthday, also the start of school, which isn't that cool.

I do my morning bussines and quickly knock on Bella's door, Dad opens the door and we both say ''Happy birthday!'' at the same time. 

I give my present to Bella and she says ''I tougth we agreed no  presents.'' 

I roll my eyes and i hear dad say ''Well the one from me isn't wrapped, so it doesn't count.'' Dad gives Bella her present which is a camera and she smiles.

''Well that's actually great, thank's dad.'' She says, but then i quickly say 

''Ok ok great, now open mine.'' Bella laughs at me and opens my gift, the neckless shines when Bella looks at it. 

''Y/n....it's beautiful.'' Bella says, while i grab it and get behind her to put it around her neck.

''Yeah, i know, i'm so amazing.'' I say sarcasticly, making her laugh.

I then sit next to Bella and look at the neckless ''Yuup, i really am good at picking presents. They both laugh and then dad says.

''Well there is also this present, from your mom, it goes with mine. We coordinated, well she coordinated me.'' Dad says making me chuckle. Bella opnes it and it's a picture book. ''It's to, uh put your pictures in from senior year.'' Dad sighs ''Senior year...how'd you get so old so fast?'' Dad asks making Bella frown.

''I didn't, it's not that old.'' Bella says 

''Uhm not sure...is that grey hair.'' i say making Bella eyes go wide, she quickly get's up and looks at herself i the mirrow.

''No! no way.'' Bella says, but then when she sees that i was just playing me and dad brst out laughing.

''Happy  birthday.'' i say getting out of her room.

-

Me and Bella pull up to school and we quickly see our group friend.

''Today's the big day,  Bella.'' Jessica says making me smirk. ''Uh, R and J essay due?''

''Oh yeah, i think most of our friends don't even know it's Bella's birthday

''Wherefore art thou Bella?'' Mike says with a french accent making me laugh.

''Let me take a picture of you guys, my mom wants me to put together, like, a big scrapbook full of memories.'' Bella says so i quickly run to Mike's side and pose making devil's horn on his head.

''You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, rigth?'' Jessica says making me laugh.

''Don't worrie, i'm in the picture, no one will be looking at you guys.''  i say with a smirk.

''It's good.'' Bella says after snaping the picture. At the coner of my eyes i see the Cullen's pull in, my eyes scan for Rosalie, and as she walks to me it's just like in the movie, like slomo. Rosalie has one type of beauty. 

But before i can say hi to her she walks past me and goes to...Emmet, she hugs him and walks away.

I clench my jaw kind hurt, i mean Rosalie did told me she wanted to keep things between us but still....she could at least say hi to me. I look beside me and see Bella and Edward all touchy making me gag.

But then i see Jacob, Bella walks to him and they start talking, uhm i don't understand why my sister has so much boys after her.

-

I walk on the hallways of school when suddently Alice jumps in front of me almos scaring me to death. ''Shit! Alice, we have talked about this!'' i say to the girl. she laughs softly and says